Metal Storm logo
Greatest Metal Video Ever... So Far

I'm pretty sure most of you mastered the basics of reading, so this title speaks for itself really. Here's a video so ridiculously awesome - or awesomely ridiculous, that's up to you - we decided to create a whole new feature just for similar special occasions.

The point of this new feature is to find the greatest metal video in the history of awesome. The more hilarious/eccentric/ludicrous the video the better...

Current heavyweight champion defending his belt is White Wizzard - Over The Top.

As the song title subtly gave away, this is nothing but pure over the top traditional metal madness. White Wizzard are bringing true heavy metal to the wild wild west... but how! You really need to see this to believe it. This video/piece of art/cause of recurring nightmares is as epic as they come. A pinnacle of cheese. Wrong on so many different levels. But you know what, in a strange way, I totally dig this particular travesty.

Interesting piece of trivia: the clip is directed by Dave Vorhes. The same guy who shot the other over the top White Wizzard gem "High Speed GTO" [video], which won the "Best Music Video" trophy at the 2008 Action on Film Festival. Ahh.

White Wizzard's debut Over the Top was released on February 8th in Europe and will be available in N. America on March 9th.

White Wizzard - Over The Top

In celebration of this new feature and to set the mood right - and because I have absolutely no friggin' idea what else to do with the following video - here's a little bonus for ya. By watching it, you'll understand why Vision is easily my new favorite all-girl metal band. These chicks know how to rock!

Vision - Bury You Alive

[If you found these videos devastatingly unfunny and/or painful to watch, and think you can do much better, shoot a private message to Thryce with your suggestions for next time's edition (coming soon). Videos preferably as recent as possible!]

Source: metalstorm.eu
Posted: 23.02.2010 by Thryce

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 38   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 688 users
24.02.2010 - 05:12
Italics

Any Rhapsody video makes the cheesiness of these videos pale in comparison
----
But I Justify My Desire to No One
24.02.2010 - 05:32
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Lol in addition to the fact that song is awsome, this video really is just fucking rediculous. My favorite part was the part with the "666" proof alchahol.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
24.02.2010 - 15:03
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by BitterCOld on 23.02.2010 at 18:36

Written by Giza on 23.02.2010 at 10:49

Written by BitterCOld on 22.02.2010 at 18:31

Imo we should change the ms logo from laiho to the WW holding the V aloft at roughly the 5:08 mark or so.

Umm I think it's Randy Rhoads, not Laiho.

umm, no. per the boss/site designer/uber metalhead himself:

18:21 - Ivan
Based on Laiho's image. Officially, it's a "metal hero".

Metal hero?... MEH. I completely agree with you, we should have that fat wizzard for the MS logo.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
24.02.2010 - 16:50
Ivan
Retired Admin
Written by X-Ray Rod on 24.02.2010 at 15:03

Metal hero?... MEH. I completely agree with you, we should have that fat wizzard for the MS logo.

This is not to imply that Laiho is a "metal hero", this is too fat of a claim. However, one of his pictures was epic enough to be used as a model for an abstract mascot, which we refer to as "Metal Hero". So, if you lack imagination, you can say it's Laiho, or you can say it's an everyman metal musician, both would be true.
24.02.2010 - 19:25
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Ivan on 24.02.2010 at 16:50

This is not to imply that Laiho is a "metal hero", this is too fat of a claim. However, one of his pictures was epic enough to be used as a model for an abstract mascot, which we refer to as "Metal Hero". So, if you lack imagination, you can say it's Laiho, or you can say it's an everyman metal musician, both would be true.

Actually, I'm not the one to trash the pic since even though I know that the model is Laiho, I've never seen the picture before knowing this site, but I'll still say that the fat dude is better, but that's just me..
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
24.02.2010 - 19:34
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
We are all metal hero.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
28.02.2010 - 00:19
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Oh my, I think we have a new Great Metal Video. Hammerfall - Hearts on Fire (Curing Version)
31.03.2013 - 20:37
Taravilyaion

Troll Bends Fir - Ass Shaking Dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMPN6f_RlBI

KONTRUST - Hey DJ!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwhPOlIuSXM
----
"The best violence against one is the violence no one ever forgets.."

Hits total: 10245 | This month: 6