Metal Storm logo
Hatesphere - Vocalist Quits The Band

Vocalist Jonathan "Joller" Albrechtsen has left Danish metallers Hatesphere. Jonathan will be temporarily replaced by Morten "Kruger" Madsen of the Danish Metal band Mevadio.

Despite Jonathan´s exit, Hatesphere have no intention of quitting, and they will hit the American shores as planned on 24th February to tour one month with their friends in The Black Dahlia Murder, Obscura and Augury.

Here's what bassist Mixen Lindberg had to add on behalf of the band: "Today is one of those strange days where two equally strong feelings are tossing my insides around in a ponderous fist fight. One is gloomy and leaving me with a sensation that we're stuck knee-deep in a twitch. The other one is relieved, proud and stronger than ever. Today we part ways with Joller. Having a hard time combining full-time work, 2 bands and a general lack of excitement on his part, Joller came to the conclusion that his time in HateSphere was up. We debated for a couple of days there, but saw it fitting that we let him go because you can't be in this band if your heart is not in place. So, as sad as it may be, we're happy to send him on his way so we can all on move on towards bigger and better things, fully focused.

Now, we've endured hardship before so I am not worried one bit. Also, the energy in the band is at an all-time high, especially since Mike joined us last year, and at this point, we're already in contact with several possible singers (with some really interesting people in the mix might I add!). Try-out's will commence immediately upon arrival from our forthcoming US tour, and shortly after that we will hit the studio to record something new and fresh."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Hatesphere
Posted: 23.02.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 71 users
23.02.2010 - 18:57
Soulweeper

A shame, liked his work on the lastest album, but nothing special live imo

Hits total: 2680 | This month: 2