Metal Storm logo
Fallout 3

23.02.2010 - 21:49
Sick Girl
So this is probably one of the best games I have ever played. It's a game that was created by the makers of Oblivion [also, super epic!]. It's a game about a post apocalyptic world, where you start out in a little utopia where everything seems safe, then break your way through to the desolate, barren world in search of your father. The gameplay is pretty fun, though sometimes it's "realisticness" can get annoying [getting broken bones, running out of ammo or medicine in the middle of no where]. Has anyone else played this game? Share your experience. I tend to notice no one sees the game the same way, hence why I like talking about it.
24.02.2010 - 12:18
routa
Account deleted
I didn't know girls play Fallout

Yeah, a fun game and a great setting. Although not without it's flaws: you complain about the harshness of the wasteland, in my opinion it should be much more unforgiving. Too many stimpaks, quality weapons etc. lying around. Didn't like Oblivion much, seemed too flat, boring and unimmersive to grab me, Fallout 3 is, while not perfect, certainly an advancement.

I think most of the negative attitude towards it stems from the name, it fails to deliver the same depth of roleplaying experience the previous titles did (Fallouts 1 & 2).
24.02.2010 - 18:04
ylside
staff
Written by Guest on 24.02.2010 at 12:18

I didn't know girls play Fallout

Yeah, a fun game and a great setting. Although not without it's flaws: you complain about the harshness of the wasteland, in my opinion it should be much more unforgiving. Too many stimpaks, quality weapons etc. lying around. Didn't like Oblivion much, seemed too flat, boring and unimmersive to grab me, Fallout 3 is, while not perfect, certainly an advancement.

I think most of the negative attitude towards it stems from the name, it fails to deliver the same depth of roleplaying experience the previous titles did (Fallouts 1 & 2).

Exactly, even at difficult setting, the game is not difficult at all. Too many ammo and stimpacks as you said. HOPEFULLY New Vegas (having people from Bethesda, which have people from Black Isle) will be better.
10.03.2010 - 01:12
I agree with everyone. I consistantly find myself hoarding close to 100 stimpacks at a time, and find myself practically invinvible in every combat situation because of that. I feel that Oblivion is better though due to the greater depth of its modding community.
----
myspace.com/broadcastingsilence