Metal Storm logo
Hacride - Replace Drummer

French Progressive metal band Hacride have parted ways with original drummer Olivier Laffond and are welcoming new member Mike Roponus (Om Mani, live Demians) into their ranks.

Hacride vocalist Samuel Bourreau explains: "We've been using Mike 's services over the past few months because of Olivier's wife's pregnancy. It was originally supposed to be a temporary situation but he decided to quit the band to focus on his new family responsabilities which we perfectly understand. It feels a bit weird for us because we have had the same stable line-up since the band's birth. On top of being a great friend Mike has proved to be one of the best drummer known to us. We are glad to have him as a full member of Hacride."

Mike Roponus was introduced last Sunday as the new official Hacride drummer in Toulouse (France). Watch video footage here.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Hacride
Posted: 23.02.2010 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 11 users
24.02.2010 - 01:10
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Dammit, its not HellHammer.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
24.02.2010 - 02:30
Symmachus

I recently discovered this band, and as a matter of fact was just listening to them yesterday. I hope all goes well.

Hits total: 2793 | This month: 2