Metal Storm logo
Edenbridge - Part Ways With Bassist, Seek Replacement

Austrian Edenbridge metallers have issued the short following update on their official website:

"Simon Holzknecht has left Edenbridge due to personal reasons! Edenbridge wish him all the best for the future !

Passion, personality, live experience and of course playing technique. If you think you can bring all this, you should not hesitate to apply for the vacant bass player position in Edenbridge!

Your application with photo goes to info [at] edenbridge [dot] org."

Source: edenbridge.org
Band profile: Edenbridge
Posted: 24.02.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 19 users
25.02.2010 - 05:10
Symmachus
This band does have a knack for line-up changes...
25.02.2010 - 11:26
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
elite
Written by Symmachus on 25.02.2010 at 05:10

This band does have a knack for line-up changes...

Its only been the last 4-5 years though trying to find stable bass and second guitarist. Before that, they were a pretty solid line up. The only really big loss was Roland because he was a member for like 8 years.
26.02.2010 - 02:16
mariano
Yeah... after Shine, I think they lost the chemestry they used to have but I still hope the next album is enjoyable from the beggining to the end.
26.02.2010 - 14:32
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
elite
Written by mariano on 26.02.2010 at 02:16

Yeah... after Shine, I think they lost the chemestry they used to have but I still hope the next album is enjoyable from the beggining to the end.

They just changed style a bit, taking on a more orchestral and choir approach with a bit more progressive and less power. They were still good albums, but i do prefer their earlier ones yes.

Hits total: 2166 | This month: 5