Metal Storm logo
ENTSETZLICH - Australian Black Metal with Ambient/Noise influences

Original post

Posted by Angel Deformity, 06.08.2006 - 14:53
Ive recently started my own 1 man ambient black metal/noise project, made one short 20 or so second song and currently making somemore. Bands name is ENTSETZLICH, and it has a myspace with a sample for the song "Forgotten Pact With Revenge". give it a listen if you interested... more songs to come, including the instrumental song Catacombs and a currently untitled track. Myspace link is http://www.myspace.com/entsetzlich

EDIT: Since the creation of the track Morbid Nostalgia of the grave, ENTSETZLICH has taken a new direction and is more black than noise... moreso influenced by the older bands in the genre whilst still keeping a element of noise in all songs. Songs are getting longer including a track titled curse the abyss which is about 18 minutes long and will be released on its own ep with another song titled Stikk Og Heng Deg, The EP contains the work of a session guitarist (Omen/Høste of Exthus) on one of the tracks.
18.12.2006 - 03:16
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
A new track is up... titled "The Unforgiving Splendour of Mortality" its about war... that is all... ntohing more and nothing less
26.12.2006 - 06:23
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
Another track is up... titled "To walk the bleak forest (in search of death)" different vocal approach and yeh listen.

I'm having some liason with no colour records atm about gettin the demo on their label... nothing has been confirmed or accepted as yet.
27.12.2006 - 04:50
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Damn man. Getting a lot better than before. Keep up the good work! That 18 minute track on the EP sounds like it'll be one awesome track!
14.01.2007 - 13:57
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
The 18 minute track no longer exists instead curse the abyss is now a two part song and it total both parts clock in at 11minutes 30 secs... part two is on the myspace page and demands a listen, also the first demo will be released in adelaide soon... duno bout further distro as yet.
30.01.2007 - 02:46
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
Demo has been released
30.01.2007 - 20:09
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Damn, and I am out of money now. Where is it available and for how much? Adelaide? Have a website?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
02.02.2007 - 02:27
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
I have had some discussions with a adelaide based black metal label called Graveyard Records http://www.graveyardrecords.cjb.net/ and theyre interested in having about 10 copies of the demo so when i send it to them it will be available off their website. Woooooo
21.02.2007 - 13:47
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
NEW TRACKS ON PAGE, DONT BE A POOF GO LISTEN!
21.03.2007 - 04:32
spirit_inblack
harshhead
I like the way your sound has progressed. This new style is much, much better than the old. Keep up the fuckin' great work man!
13.05.2007 - 16:29
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
Several new tracks are up and a deal is being struck with wolfsvuur records based in holland for release of curse the abyss on tape... check the myspace for more details.
28.05.2007 - 06:45
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
i split is in the works with Bloody Ritual and several other bands on the wolfsvuur label...
10.06.2007 - 08:38
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
10.06.2007 - 22:01
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Hey, that's a Dutch label! Cool.

Since it's Dutch, the shipping costs shall not be too much for me. Shipping from Australia would be too much.

I'm gonna check out some other bands on that label and if I order something from there, I'll be sure to buy Curse The Abyss as well.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
27.06.2007 - 15:47
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
Interview with Zana of Metal-Revolution.com at the address below (copy and paste it in your browser)

http://www.metal-revolution.com/plugins/content/content.php?content.721
13.07.2007 - 05:51
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
A new song is uploaded, it is titled "The Cold Wind Rages Through The Dying Forest" goes for about 7 and a half minutes slower than usual, give it a listen ey?
04.02.2008 - 13:06
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
Newest song if anyone gives a shit

its titled "Mesmerized By The Infinite Void (The End Has Come)" and is at the moment streaming up on the bands myspace, a lot has been updated such as new releases etc etc... check that shit out
04.02.2008 - 15:41
Lord TJ

On your myspace:

Mesmerized by the infinite voice sounded terrible in the beginning with the guitars.

Same goes for The Cold Wind song, quality of the chords could be better.

The third track sounded pretty cool but it was going on far too long with the same thing.

I liked Morke, the musicianship is great on that one!

Curse The Abyss Part II sounds great as well!

The only big problem for me is the vocals. To me they sound just like Popeye either drunk or drooling in his sleep. Thats just my opinion though.
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
18.02.2008 - 15:22
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
Entsetzlich now has an official website

http://entsetzlich.110mb.com/Home.html

Just click on the pic and it will take you through,

ENTSETZLICH isnt what is expected, nor is it what anyone wants it to be... it is what it is...
21.05.2013 - 04:35
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
Entsetzlich website is no more, the project however does still exist, in a more refined form with new session members...

Check for updates via - www.facebook.com/entsetzlich
21.05.2013 - 05:53
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Kudos for keeping it alive all these years. I'll be sure to ale a listen to your hard work ASAP.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
24.05.2013 - 08:30
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
Thanks!

UPDATE 24/5/13

Split out soon with Brazil's Furor Volturno via Hammer of Damnation Records (end of Month/mid June).

Full length "Eternal Funeral Cries" will then out not long after (some time this year), and then split with Xerbittert as well (end of 2013/early 2014)

The Entsetzlich/Xerbittert split will include more Black metal/Ambient material from Entsetzlich.
Some songs will be similar to those on the split with Wolfsduister from 2008.

As website is dead, Facebook is pretty much best source of updates and the like
https://www.facebook.com/Entsetzlich