Metal Storm logo
Guilty Pleasures

01.03.2010 - 04:00
whatsacow

We all have them, those songs that by all accounts deserve your hate, but every time you hear them you can't help but love it.
Mine are:
Poker face - Lady Gaga
Coin Laundry - Lisa Mitchell
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
01.03.2010 - 14:23
Warman
Erotic Stains
"Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar and "Heaven" by DJ Sammy. Don't know how many times me and my friends have been singing along to those songs (drunk).
----
01.03.2010 - 17:56
Elio
Red Nightmare
I listen to a lot of different music and I don't feel guilty about anything, as I try to find the best artists in every genre I like.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
01.03.2010 - 18:49
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
I'm kind of in the same boat as Elio, I'll listen to anything good regardless of genre, but if I had to specify bad songs that I find catchy probably "Sexy Bitch" by David Guetta. And also old Depeche Mode and Ministry...
01.03.2010 - 20:08
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Introspekrieg on 01.03.2010 at 18:49

I'm kind of in the same boat as Elio, I'll listen to anything good regardless of genre, but if I had to specify bad songs that I find catchy probably "Sexy Bitch" by David Guetta. And also old Depeche Mode and Ministry...

What's wrong with Depeche Mode? lol Sexy Bitch, it's incredibly catchy tbh
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
01.03.2010 - 20:27
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Written by Elio on 01.03.2010 at 20:08

Written by Introspekrieg on 01.03.2010 at 18:49

What's wrong with Depeche Mode? lol Sexy Bitch, it's incredibly catchy tbh

Nothing is wrong with Depeche Mode in general, but their early stuff is incredibly poppy, "fluffy" and "bouncy". This tends to irritate other people around me and for that I guess it should be a guilty pleasure.

For example:
Depeche Mode
Ministry
07.03.2010 - 03:49
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Old Depeche Mode and old Ministry is well put together material and I sure don't feel "guilty" for listening to it...you should feel guilty for listening to anything that isn't considered acceptable or cool....if you like it then who gives a shit? Ministry's first album is something I listen to quite frequently...