They Will Return
12 Gauge
The Black Waltz
For The Revolution

Total votes: 21
03.03.2010 - 19:36
Reza
Account deleted
In my opinion Kalmah is one of the best Melodic Death metal bands in the world. I've listened to all kalmah albums and I like all of them but I believe that their first album "Swamplord" is the best. All songs in this album are great and it's one of my favorite albums of all times.
04.03.2010 - 00:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Since its almoust not possible choose all are pretty simmilar but Swamplord, They Will Return and Swampsong, I can not choose , since older is better , I vote for Swamplord, but it was hard choose between first 3 , leither it isnt so good
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.05.2010 - 18:51
Reza
Account deleted
For me:
1 - Swamplord
2 - The Black Waltz
3 - Swampsong
4 - They Will Return
5 - For The Revolution
6 - 12 Gauge
15.05.2010 - 19:07
Uller
To me, swampsong is the best one, every song is awesome and memorable. It has a song about a fish (epic) and Moon of my nights some kind of ballad and is one of my favorite kalmah songs.
My list:
1 - Swampsong
2 - 12 Gauge
3 - Swamplord
4 - They Will Return
5 - For The Revolution
6 - The Black Waltz
----
15.05.2010 - 22:07
Dark Blood
The Avenger
The best album for me is definitely Swampsong. Swamplord and They Will Return are also good, but not as memorable as their third.
As for the others, I stopped listening to them after The Black Waltz, but I might give it a try to the new one.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
22.05.2010 - 16:34
Gram121
The Third, The Magical. Swampsong, close call though.
08.06.2010 - 23:07
Chainer
Witch Hunter Gen
Written by Gram121 on 22.05.2010 at 16:34

The Third, The Magical. Swampsong, close call though.

For sure, I really like 12 gauge, but nothing beats swampsong, the solos and key work are much better.
----
Written by Dangerboner on 02.11.2009 at 08:11

Everything he doesn't like is metalcore. Britney Spears, Elton John, Michael Moore, and green beans are also metalcore, in case you guys didn't know.
11.06.2010 - 00:18
For me Black Waltz is a true masterpiece.

1. Black Waltz
2. Swampsong
3. Swamplord
4. For the Revolution
5. They will Return

I still haven´t checked 12 Gauge.
22.06.2010 - 06:56
EmeraldSword
I discovered these guys only fairly recently while listening to "Ensiferum" on Pandora, and the album, "For the Revolution" kept rotating in. Now I'm on hooked on these guys. I'm biased towards "For the Revolution" since it's what I started on, but I like their older stuff too. Surprised it took me so long to find em'.