Metal Storm logo
Destruction - Part Ways With Drummer

Destruction and drummer Marc Reign will go separate ways in the future. Reign sat behind the drum kit for nine years. Here's the word from the band:

"Now it's official, the DVD A Savage Symphony, is the farewell gift from drummer Marc Reign for the Destruction fans. Tour-stress caused personal and musical differences, so both parties decided to go separate ways in the future.

Marc will concentrate on his rock-project Volcano and wants to keep himself open for other musical styles. He wants to thank all the Destruction maniacs worldwide and the band for all the great fun and support over all those years. Mike and Schmier wish him all the best and much success for his future projects.

All announced shows will of course go ahead. Destruction are currently writing new material that will "go more back to the roots", referring a statement from frontman Schmier."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Destruction
Posted: 10.03.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 55 users
11.03.2010 - 01:52
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Shittttty, hate to see him go. all the best to Reign. but you know what this means....

THEY CAN HIRE HELLHAMMER NOW!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
11.03.2010 - 02:16
Metal Maiden
Megadead
Tour-stress caused musical differences!!? What, out of nowhere he started insisting to add chill-out elements to their music or something??

Ane yes...
Written by LeChron James on 11.03.2010 at 01:52

THEY CAN HIRE HELLHAMMER NOW!

LMAO...
19.03.2010 - 09:06
Murder
Holy shit.....

Hits total: 2447 | This month: 4