10. Are You Ready To Live?
11. Holding All These Lies
12. Trapped Underneath The Stairs [Special edition bonus]
13. People Pleaser [Special edition bonus]
14. Blind [live] [Special edition bonus]
15. Oildale (Leave Me Alone) [live] [iTunes bonus]
16. Freak On A Leash [live] [Japanese bonus]

Disc II Special edition DVD
+ In-studio music videos for every song on the album featuring behind-the-scenes footage of the making of the album.

Additional info
Release dates:

July 9, 2010 - Australia
July 12, 2010 - United Kingdom
July 13, 2010 - United States

Title refers to being their third album with producer Ross Robinson, who produced their first 2 albums
Special edition CD/DVD set includes expanded artwork
Track 14 recorded live at the Roseland Ballroom, NYC, May 10, 2010
Produced by Ross Robinson

Staff review by
jupitreas
Rating:
N/A
Korn's latest magnum opus is an ugly ear-sore that is not only almost completely devoid of merit but also reeks of true evil. In another reality, Korn III: Remember Who You Are could pass as a compilation of out-takes from the Korn and Life Is Peachy sessions that didn't make the cut. That is, only if the tracks here were not only sub-par but also performed with zero conviction. How is it possible that what was supposed to be a comeback album of sorts for what is, after all, an accomplished band, turned out to be such garbage?

Read more ››
published 27.07.2010 | Comments (20)

Found in 4 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 39   Visited by: 657 users
16.03.2010 - 09:31
Prisoner
Account deleted
What a stupid name!!! I don't see this being good!
17.03.2010 - 12:38
Roro
I am not that excited, but i'll check it anyway
10.04.2010 - 11:53
lummerkrog
Definite purchase for me. Looking forward to it, despite their last sucky album. (untitled 2007)
10.04.2010 - 21:35
soadbyob
Account deleted
SOADBYOB's PREDICTION: It will suck, any Korn without Head sucks
10.04.2010 - 21:40
Baz Anderson
staff
If this is Korn III, what was Korn II?
10.04.2010 - 21:47
Deadsoulman
elite
Probably the last one, the untitled album.

Anyway, I don't have much hope about this one if they continue in the way they took with the last two albums. Those really sucked.
10.04.2010 - 21:58
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite
I'm sure their marketing team has their finger on the pulse of Korn fans and will ensure that this album is better. Hire some songwriters, drop a mil on the production: instant gold. Now that they are on Roadrunner maybe Dream Theater, Opeth and Porcupine Tree can stop by and give them some advice as well.
10.04.2010 - 22:34
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Korn started getting mediocre after Issues...this is probably another album in their slew of mediocrity...they really need to start getting back to their roots...
20.04.2010 - 00:50
Rating: 7
Kennoth
Well, they DID say that this album is coming back to the sound of the first two albums. No Pro Tools, and Ross Robinson is producing it (you should know who he is). Anyway, I think I'll buy this one, and I don't care if it will suck or not, but I hope it won't.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
03.05.2010 - 13:38
Lachy
Account deleted
Korn doesnt really do it for me. They are not melodic enough, They are not heavy enough, and even though i like some music that is considered strange by some people korn is too strange for me IMO
13.05.2010 - 12:02
BudDa
elite
What kills Korn's stuff is the content. It doesn't vary. Its contantly whinny and annoying!! "Daddy Love me".."why don't u love me?!" "Pliz love me". Jonnathan Davis clearly has daddy issues. But wait a min, we established that in the first 3 albums. some of us even thought it was just a phase. Korn III though proves most of us wrong. again! It seems JDavis is fixated at a certain age..
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
01.06.2010 - 07:52
whatsacow
Written by Introspekrieg on 10.04.2010 at 21:58

I'm sure their marketing team has their finger on the pulse of Korn fans and will ensure that this album is better. Hire some songwriters, drop a mil on the production: instant gold. Now that they are on Roadrunner maybe Dream Theater, Opeth and Porcupine Tree can stop by and give them some advice as well.

You just mentioned talented musicians and korn in the same sentence.
Well, they said this was going to be like the old albums, so there is some slight hope there.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
07.06.2010 - 00:58
Kennoth
Written by whatsacow on 01.06.2010 at 07:52

Well, they said this was going to be like the old albums, so there is some slight hope there.

You're right, Korn don't have talent. But luckily, you do, and are a world renown artist, especially celebrated for your ground breaking musical style.
----
08.06.2010 - 05:04
whatsacow
Written by Kennoth on 07.06.2010 at 00:58

Written by whatsacow on 01.06.2010 at 07:52

You're right, Korn don't have talent. But luckily, you do, and are a world renown artist, especially celebrated for your ground breaking musical style.

I know aye. I'm brilliant. I was joking. Korn are fantastic, and they are very capable of writing emotional catchy lyrics. But what i meant was that he mentioned very very very talented composers, who are capable of intense complexity and great technique; who use symbolism and metaphors and lots of experimentation and emotional complexity; with korn, who stick majorly in 4/4 and are mainly just angry.

Korn are a great band, don't get me wrong, they do have lots of talent, but they are so greatly different and cant even compare to the others. I highly doubt pompous, egotistical, artsy types would mix with korn.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
08.06.2010 - 18:13
Kennoth
Written by whatsacow on 08.06.2010 at 05:04

I know aye. I'm brilliant. I was joking. Korn are fantastic, and they are very capable of writing emotional catchy lyrics. But what i meant was that he mentioned very very very talented composers, who are capable of intense complexity and great technique; who use symbolism and metaphors and lots of experimentation and emotional complexity; with korn, who stick majorly in 4/4 and are mainly just angry.

Korn are a great band, don't get me wrong, they do have lots of talent, but they are so greatly different and cant even compare to the others. I highly doubt pompous, egotistical, artsy types would mix with korn.

OK, I get you now. Yeah, thing about Korn is that they're usually straight to the point kind of band. Especially so in their earlier works. Now, that doesn't mean that they can't be deep, they can; but in the more simplistic way than those aforementioned bands, yes.
----
08.06.2010 - 19:31
Fury5
Korn isn't even metal lol
09.06.2010 - 05:32
whatsacow
Written by Kennoth on 08.06.2010 at 18:13

Written by whatsacow on 08.06.2010 at 05:04

OK, I get you now. Yeah, thing about Korn is that they're usually straight to the point kind of band. Especially so in their earlier works. Now, that doesn't mean that they can't be deep, they can; but in the more simplistic way than those aforementioned bands, yes.

Yeah. well i obviously think korn has talent, otherwise i wouldnt have them in my updates, and i wouldnt be looking at their new album lol
----
03.07.2010 - 01:26
paulo figueiredo
Account deleted
I like "Lead the Parade" and "Never Around". But this album only recycle ideas from the past, it's gives no new perspective of desire to evolve.

Korn and Dimmu Borgir will be touring europe together, THIS deserves a big freakin' laugh!!
05.07.2010 - 00:32
Rating: 4
ashadows92iq
Shitty album as usual
05.07.2010 - 19:42
Kennoth
After several listenings, I've come to a conclusion: It's alright, though I expected far, far better. Some songs are very similar, though I must say that riffs and drum work are the best aspects of it.

On a sidenote, they all said more than once how this is their return to the roots. Well...even on TALITM, there are a bunch of unclean, growl-like vocals, in this album, scream is as far as JD gets.
----
06.07.2010 - 21:48
Rating: 6
Metalas
Worse than i expected . . .
13.07.2010 - 13:58
Rating: 8
Passenger
Lost To Apathy
Very good album, much more focused than their last 2 albums and as catchy as usual. No rapping, no pipes, no samples, just Rock. It's probably their most mature album.
----
You don't make up for your sins in church. You do it in the streets. You do it at home. The rest is bullshit and you know it ~ Mean Streets
13.07.2010 - 15:16
vezzy
Stallmanite
Besides some catchy riffs, this album has nothing much to offer.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
15.07.2010 - 07:25
Duque
Botero
Crap
15.07.2010 - 11:56
sanpopo
I don't think this album is great. compared to their other albums, this one is musically simple and lyrically lame.
----
The End of All Things to Come
28.07.2010 - 19:38
Rating: 3
ChibiDemigod
What the fuck with this Korn, I remember when I headbang with this band, they were rule
02.08.2010 - 08:11
Sepulnation
Bullshit
----
fuck shit up!
03.08.2010 - 14:43
Prisoner
Account deleted
Written by Sepulnation on 02.08.2010 at 08:11

Bullshit

then why did you gave it a 7-Good?!