Metal Storm logo
Hammerfall - Live Webcast Tonight

HammerFall are currently touring North America in support of their latest album No Sacrifice, No Victory. Support on the trek comes from Powerglove, Diamond Plate and Across The Sun. Tonight's entire concert at The Rave in Milwaukee, WI will be streamed for free LIVE on the web for fans worldwide.

To access the free live stream:

• Click on this link
  • Click on the "Free Signup" button at the upper right of the page
  • Choose the "Fan" option and fill out the information
  • Sign in on day of stream and click the "Live Webcast" tab
  • Mac users may need to download the Windows Media plugin Flip4Mac or Windows Media Player to watch

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 8pm CT (9pm ET, 7pm MT, 6pm PT, 1am GMT)

On Sunday evening, there will be a REBROADCAST for the Europeans. Details: Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 1pm CT (2pm ET, 11am PT, 6pm GMT).

Source: theravelive.com
Band profile: HammerFall
Event: Hammerfall: N. American Tour
Posted: 16.03.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 118 users
16.03.2010 - 22:37
JÄY
Metal slave
I think I'll go see Kreator, instead
16.03.2010 - 23:47
YoreLore

Your loss
----
"I'm rising in power through murdering rain
Stronger than Faith allows
Braver than heroes vows
...My head is bloody
but I am unbowed
I am power..."
16.03.2010 - 23:53
JÄY
Metal slave
Written by YoreLore on 16.03.2010 at 23:47

Your loss

well, ill be seeing Hammerfall in 2 weeks!!
17.03.2010 - 00:08
YoreLore

Written by JÄY on 16.03.2010 at 23:53

Written by YoreLore on 16.03.2010 at 23:47

Your loss

well, ill be seeing Hammerfall in 2 weeks!!

I am seeing them soon too , should be good
----
"I'm rising in power through murdering rain
Stronger than Faith allows
Braver than heroes vows
...My head is bloody
but I am unbowed
I am power..."
17.03.2010 - 01:11
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Why is it that one has to register for everything today? What's the the hard thing about just streaming it publicly? They did it last time if I remember correctly. I hate having to create a new account for every singular use of a service somewhere.
----
17.03.2010 - 01:47
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Just saw them last week. Awesome show!
17.03.2010 - 11:39
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by corrupt on 17.03.2010 at 01:11

Why is it that one has to register for everything today? What's the the hard thing about just streaming it publicly? They did it last time if I remember correctly. I hate having to create a new account for every singular use of a service somewhere.

don't worry, if you're too lazy it's not like you're going to miss something good.
17.03.2010 - 18:38
Metal Maiden
Megadead
Written by Valentin B on 17.03.2010 at 11:39

don't worry, if you're too lazy it's not like you're going to miss something good.

Lol, so says a Manowar fan... If it's of any importance, I saw Hammerfall last year with Sabaton and Bloodbound, and they put up one hell of a show...
17.03.2010 - 19:29
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Metal Maiden on 17.03.2010 at 18:38

Written by Valentin B on 17.03.2010 at 11:39

Lol, so says a Manowar fan... If it's of any importance, I saw Hammerfall last year with Sabaton and Bloodbound, and they put up one hell of a show...

i'm not saying they're genuine think-tanks or whatever, but at least Manowar were the original cheese metal band. the latest Hammerfall albums and especially Sabaton just copy Manowar's style to no end and especially HF's completely lacks any soul or balls whatsoever. i love old HF and some Sabaton songs, but let's face it, Sabaton and the last HF album = pure bad cheese.

btw i've seen Hammerfall live at Wacken and they thoroughly disappointed me, and i've been a fan of them for something like 4 years at that point.
17.03.2010 - 20:01
Metal Maiden
Megadead
LOL, come on Val, Hammerfall bad cheese while Manowar good cheese!!?And especially Sabaton AND Hammerfall COPYING manowar!!?I don't know which of the two sounds more ridiculous to me, really...Hammerfall will become worse cheese than manowar when they start "dying for metal" in every single song of every single album, and drop the "...of metal" in every second song title...sure, they may not have the balls of manowar (though "muscles" is a more appropriate word here, haha), but their songs are 10 000 times better than manowar's, and though their last couple of albums were not as good as their early ones, but, talking about last albums, I did not have to wait for boredom's sake for a FUCKING 10-MINUTE organ piece to end before the album actually starts, and I sure as hell didn't have to listen to the same BORING song sung in 67623542536134 different languages, including my own...You speak about soul - listen the above mentioned organ piece, and then the last HF ballad with an organ solo in it, and compare which of the two has soul... And Sabaton copying manowar!!?WTF, I don't remember LAUGHING at Sabaton, haha... And if HF has copied some band, it certainly is Helloween, not poserwar...Which has AT LEAST resulted in great songs, which wouldn't have happened otherwise...Sorry, but I disagree with pretty much everything you said... Though that barely matters, WHITE WIZZARD is the new shit, lol...

Hits total: 3370 | This month: 3