Metal Storm logo
Xandria - Mexican Mini-Tour Cancelled

German metallers Xandria have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"Unfortunately we have to cancel the planned Xandria Tour in Mexico due to circumstances beyond our control. The Mexican promoter that booked these concerts has not fullfilled any contractual obligations, therefore making it impossible to make the trip. All tickets can be refunded where you bought them.

Xandria will be working on new dates in Mexico and once everything is clear we will announce these dates.

We feel sorry for all of you who wanted to come to our shows, we would really have loved to be with you and play them! Hope to see you all as soon as possible!

Big sorry, amigos!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Xandria
Event: Xandria: Mexican Tour [CANCELLED]
Posted: 18.03.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 53 users
18.03.2010 - 04:32
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
I don't know the music of the band, but I do hate when fans can't see their favorite band playing just because of some lazy promoters. Too bad.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
18.03.2010 - 05:04
Symmachus
Lazy promoters suck.
18.03.2010 - 05:36
Zuzuz0r
Not surprised, lots of bands had been organizing tours lately here, but they get cancelled, I know about the band, but really haven't heard anything(and not that I'm really interested).
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.

Hits total: 2092 | This month: 4