Metal Storm logo
Sonya Scarlet

19.03.2010 - 19:30
VampyJess

Hey everyone, its been a long time.

I was wondering if anyone had any news on Sonya from TdV? Does anyone know if she is well again and if we can expect another album at some point or is this really the end if the line now for TdV which would be very sad.

Im desperate for info, I loved that band and i was really getting into sonyas new sound. News Pleasssse...

Jess
20.03.2010 - 01:53
VPeter

Acording to Metal-archives they're active again, a quick look on their myspace I noticed Sonya is recording guest vocals for Beto Vazquez Infinity. So I think the future looks bright.
20.03.2010 - 02:13
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Who the hell are TdV. Please refrain from acronyms when they aren't generally accepted (which is ALWAYS the case). I knwo the fanboys/girls like to think anyone knows what they are talking about when using acronyms, but NO that is NOT the case. F.e. DT could as much stand for Devin Townsend, Dark Tranquillity, Dream Theater. So please please plese plese show some respect to the artists and wirte out the band name fully, if they would have liked a shortened version they would have used a shorter version.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

20.03.2010 - 13:20
VampyJess

Thanks Pétur! and to you marcel I gave you the lead singers name and they refer to themselves as TdV. If you didnt know who they are then you couuldnt help me out, and you didnt, you just put a random post making yourself feel big and important.
20.03.2010 - 20:56
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by VampyJess on 20.03.2010 at 13:20

Thanks Pétur! and to you marcel I gave you the lead singers name and they refer to themselves as TdV. If you didnt know who they are then you couuldnt help me out, and you didnt, you just put a random post making yourself feel big and important.

As if all people in the world know that TdV stands for Theatre De Vampires (I had to search for it to find out what band you were referring) or who Sonya Scarlet is.And a singer's name doesn't ring a bell for loads of people too. I love zillions of bands but have no clue as to the names of the people playing in them. It is annoying when people refer to bands by acronyms instead of proper names. That has nothing to do with making oneself feel big and important. But it has to do with respect towards other people who don't know anything about the band or vocalist you were talking about.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996