Metal Storm logo
Fullmoon Bongzai

19.03.2010 - 19:33
spirit_inblack
harshhead
This band is soooo freakin' awesome!! They are from Greece (a seemingly good source when it comes for experimental black metal bands) and have only one album realeased in 2008, "Noisense: A Voodoo Beach Party Celebrating The Unholy."

The music is pretty much a combo of some noisy black metal riffs, coupled with industrial, electronic, and a whopping heap of psychedelia and some noise on top of it all. They're really good for not being known all that much, and I love the pink logo on the album art lol.

Since they apparently don't have a myspace or website, I'll just post a vid that I found.

19.03.2010 - 23:26
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Techno-black metal! They are a weird band indeed but between that awesome pink and monochrome album art to Noisense, pounding beats, crazy synthetic sounding guitar and plenty of industrialised wackyness they're something everyone should check out. I haven't given them nearly enough attention, glad you made a thread on them.
21.03.2010 - 02:48
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Might I also mention that having them listed as avantgarde black metal isn't really correct, I wanted something like experimental black, but it was too long, so I chose the next best thing. But who gives a fuck anyways, it's just a redundant classification. I really want them to release another album.
23.10.2011 - 20:33
tuerda
Actually this is much closer to electrodark and aggrotech music than it is to black metal. Compare for instance to bands like hocico, agonoize, or combichrist. Anyways, no matter how you classify them, their debut is definitely awesome.
25.10.2011 - 20:20
Savopipo
I'll check it out but I won't get my hopes up since I'm slightly allergic to mixing techno and metal. Anyway thanks for the tip!
----
Check Tystnad out at http://tystnad.bandcamp.com
08.12.2011 - 01:19
swamp
Woooohooo!
it has been at least one year now that i've searched for this band again and again and i finally found it again! yeah!
i love it, it's just so ridiculously funny :-D
08.12.2011 - 01:46
Savopipo
Written by swamp on 08.12.2011 at 01:19

Woooohooo!
it has been at least one year now that i've searched for this band again and again and i finally found it again! yeah!
i love it, it's just so ridiculously funny :-D

If you like weird shit you might want to check Lifelover out? At least their early stuff is kinda weird if I recall correctly.
----
Check Tystnad out at http://tystnad.bandcamp.com