Metal Storm logo
WANTED: Lead Guitarist FOR: Online Thrash Band

23.03.2010 - 22:19
Sami Philadelphi

I usually just lurk around here, but I figured I'd give this a shot since I need some help.

www.myspace.com/killingreich

Trying to complete a demo, so first off you'd need to provide solo's for the pre-existing songs. Afterwards, and on further releases, full creative input is always welcome.

You must be online ALOT and have stable computer access as well as recording time.

A line-in/direct to interface recording set up is ideal unless you just have excellent micing, but I'll accept miced recordings if they're decent quality.
----
"This Isn't Master Of Puppet!" - Rob Zombie
LOL

03.04.2010 - 05:22
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Hmm ... so, how does this work? and what do you mean by "online" thrash band ?
i was on the forum to post about the need for band members for my thrash project... but your post got my attention.. and when i checked out ur myspace page i became interested... u sound like old-school megadeth kinda stuff which is what i had in mind.. so, anyways... i live in a shithole you might have heard of called "Egypt" ... so, how do i contact you ?
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
05.04.2010 - 10:14
Sami Philadelphi

Hah, I spent most my life in Memphis. The one in Tennessee, but still, all our streets were named after Egyptian stuff. "Online" means all the songwriting, recording, and about anything band related is done through the computer. Riffs are emailed back and forth, tabs messaged over, album sales set up through mail order, you get what I'm sayin'? It's just another way for people in shitholes as you say, to get atleast one foot in the door.
----
"This Isn't Master Of Puppet!" - Rob Zombie
LOL

09.04.2010 - 13:59
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
That's actually a pretty sweet idea, i've been trying to put up a band here in Egypt but i can't find a decent drummer, or a vocalist who can pronounce english correctly !
anyways, if you still haven't found someone to fill the spot i'd like to try out .. should i record something and send it to you ?
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
09.04.2010 - 20:34
Trollfan

Send me a PM with your msn/or what ever and we'll talk more! I think I would fit for the task!
22.05.2010 - 21:18
MetalMommy

Very cool idea