Metal Storm logo
Fatboy Slim

08.08.2006 - 22:39
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Hello.

I got introduced to him/this band by a friend, who told me to listen to the song 'Long Haired Freaky People'.

Qite a funny song, but also a good song. I am interested in hearing more Fatboy Slim, but I have no idea what is good, where I should start etc, etc.

So, could one of you help me out? And in the meanwhile, this thread is for discussing his music aswell.

Cheers!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
08.08.2006 - 22:58
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Ok, I just discovered the song 'Long Haired Freaky People' is a cover from the band 'Five Man Electrical Band'. Quite interesting lyrics, quite a good song.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
08.08.2006 - 23:01
Misantrophil
Account deleted
he is awesome DJ and producer.One of my favourites.I watch him live last year and it was incredible
08.08.2006 - 23:08
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Good.

You got any recommandations from me, your favorite songs perhaps?
----

08.08.2006 - 23:11
Misantrophil
Account deleted
my favourite songs are sunset(bird of prey),Right here right now,Star 69 and many more
08.08.2006 - 23:27
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Ok, thanks.
----

09.08.2006 - 02:31
Stigmatized
Not much for the music, but one of the greatest videos was made for their song "Weapon of Choice"....starring the almighty Christopher Walken.

If you haven't seen it......- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-kWI9Uoegg
09.08.2006 - 11:12
Lucas
Mr. Noise
LMAO, Nice video, thanks.
----

10.08.2006 - 07:25
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Fatboy Slim made some songs I like....he also made some songs that I just can't stand...Weapon of Choice was a song I liked and the video was just cool....Praise You was just crap and that video! What the hell was that?
10.08.2006 - 12:00
Misantrophil
Account deleted
Praise you is for me fantastic song,i dont like weapon of choice
07.09.2006 - 07:09
Hylia

Ahahah I remeber I was watching the music video Weapon of choice,it's funnay.Hes like crawling on the walls
07.09.2006 - 18:29
Thryce
Retired Staff
I find the video of "Right Here, Right Now" also pretty nice !! And pretty funny too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So63IT29HUQ
----
Your favorite band sucks.
09.09.2006 - 13:42
THE MASTER
Account deleted
I like Fatboy Slim he got a lot of great songs. What I like about him that really combines alot of things and creats a really special style of music I never heard another person that can do this kind of stuff...Even artists that are sposolly in the same gener with him.
13.12.2007 - 21:02
Øyvind
Grave Digger
I really like him. He's always different, has terrific videos (Right here, right now, one of my favourite videos of all times) and his music is something you can listen to any time, a great performer.
----