Lets continue our discussion about this great sport

Page 23 of 23

Bad English
Masterchief

22.08.2014 at 01:41
Anyone watching CL in the hockey
one of rare where nat Tv no extra paying shows it I mean Swe
I was watching Djurgården 5-4 Fribourg-Gottéron
maybe not best game, happy see so many folks in the Hovet I mean, not best since its still training, season starts in early september, I mean many nat leagues and group stage be played till oktober, you know 6 teams one home one away whit each

Maybe I move and see Lulea playing against Hamburg Freezers, Lukko Lauma and Nottingham Pahethers
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
Masterchief

13.01.2015 at 22:11
Dusseldorfer EG vs Kolner Haie . 51 121 ... new record for European club hockey

----

Mercyful_Kate

16.01.2015 at 18:10
Tomorrow, I'm going to watch my team since I was a kid (the Philadelphia Flyers) play in my new town against the slightly-worse Sabres. Both teams are pretty bad this season. I really don't think it'll be a very exciting game to watch, but going to hockey games is like doing dinner and a movie in this town. We walk to dinner, then walk to the arena, then walk to the bar afterwards.
Bad English
Masterchief

16.01.2015 at 19:00
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 16.01.2015 at 18:10

Tomorrow, I'm going to watch my team since I was a kid (the Philadelphia Flyers) play in my new town against the slightly-worse Sabres. Both teams are pretty bad this season. I really don't think it'll be a very exciting game to watch, but going to hockey games is like doing dinner and a movie in this town. We walk to dinner, then walk to the arena, then walk to the bar afterwards.

I sometimes go and watch Luleå games, this season it was LHF vs Leksands 3-0 shots on goal like 40 - 4
I have ticket against Färjestad
I want to get against Skellefteå but its impossible

live game is more interesting as on TV where it can be boring
----

Mercyful_Kate

16.01.2015 at 19:08
Yeah. I go to a lot of games because the arena is a mile from my house. Also, it's inexpensive and everyone likes hockey here, so it's easy to get a large group to go. I ALWAYS go to the Flyers games when they're in town. In Buffalo, I paid $50 for two of my buddy's really good season tickets right behind the goal and 5 rows from the ice. In Philadelphia, those two tickets alone would've cost me hundreds of dollars. When I go to other games, I usually get the tickets online for $13-$20. We always have pizza at someone's house beforehand, then go to the game and go out for drinks afterwards. It's a lot of fun even if they lose.
Bad English
Masterchief

16.01.2015 at 19:43
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 16.01.2015 at 19:08

Yeah. I go to a lot of games because the arena is a mile from my house. Also, it's inexpensive and everyone likes hockey here, so it's easy to get a large group to go. I ALWAYS go to the Flyers games when they're in town. In Buffalo, I paid $50 for two of my buddy's really good season tickets right behind the goal and 5 rows from the ice. In Philadelphia, those two tickets alone would've cost me hundreds of dollars. When I go to other games, I usually get the tickets online for $13-$20. We always have pizza at someone's house beforehand, then go to the game and go out for drinks afterwards. It's a lot of fun even if they lose.

here close to ice places sucks, I got free ticket in bad place , it sucked, you can not see

Here siting place costs 250 kroner. standing IMO 80

I live in a village so it takes 30min whit car, but in the city basically you can walk to almost all areas, if you are free and want to walk
----

Mercyful_Kate

16.01.2015 at 19:51
Written by Bad English on 16.01.2015 at 19:43

here close to ice places sucks, I got free ticket in bad place , it sucked, you can not see

I live in a village so it takes 30min whit car, but in the city basically you can walk to almost all areas, if you are free and want to walk

We don't have a standing area, but that's pretty inexpensive.
Bad English
Masterchief

16.01.2015 at 19:55
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 16.01.2015 at 19:51

Written by Bad English on 16.01.2015 at 19:43

We don't have a standing area, but that's pretty inexpensive.

in Swedem IMO in all areas has standing places and ,most away sections are standing ... only Globen has no standing places
and it isn't drop one 0 100 krone slike 10 euros IMO
----

Cynic Metalhead
My Fucking Mitch

28.01.2015 at 13:08
Martin Brodeur decides to retire.

Respect.
----
Bad English
Masterchief

28.01.2015 at 13:47
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 28.01.2015 at 13:08

Respect.

since when you care about this game

yes its sad he is best goally well was, good one , I would do it faster
----

Cynic Metalhead
My Fucking Mitch

28.01.2015 at 14:04
Written by Bad English on 28.01.2015 at 13:47

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 28.01.2015 at 13:08

Respect.

since when you care about this game

I don't post about Ice Hockey doesn't mean I'm not interested in watching it. =P

Due to time slot, live matches comes around 2-2.30 in night. So, it is tough to keep a record which team is better performing.

Anyway, Martin was a great goltender.
----
Bad English
Masterchief

28.01.2015 at 14:06
Goal keeper you're from kardiff use europjan name .. even now they in USA use net minder
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]

Login or register to post here.