Metal Storm logo
Dehumanized

27.03.2010 - 04:20
This is a really, really underrated band that could be considered as one of the pioneers of slam death metal. Their discography mainly consists of one album, Prophecies Foretold, although there were four remastered tracks on this album from an earlier demo. These four tracks are a little catchier and more mid-paced...but excellent nonetheless. The other five tracks are a little faster and have a different sounding production. My favorite thing about these tracks is the drumming, which offers no shortage of blast beats, but does not simply blast through the entire album. The mix of the four tracks from the Terminal Punishment demo with the other five tracks is a little different, as they sound like different albums. But either way, the entire album is badass.
This band also released a two-track demo in 2005, which wasn't quite as memorable IMO.
Any other fans?
27.03.2010 - 13:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I check band out in myspace, I would say its good band but world is full whit same bands , I dont know what I shood hepen if I put album in ''buy'' list
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.03.2010 - 07:25
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
This is a sick band, prophecies foretold is such a brrutal song
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
30.03.2010 - 18:19
About time someone posted appreciation for this band...I was beginning to wonder about this forum.
12.12.2011 - 04:56
2012 will see a long-awaited new album from DEHUMANIZED. It will pick up right where Prophecies Foretold left off, brutal and groovy.
In the meantime, here's a video of Dehumanized playing at the 2011 Goregrowlers Ball V in San Antonio, Texas USA.
Alot of sick bands played this festival including Exhumed, Suffocation, Goatwhore, Internal Bleeding, Brutal Truth, Havok, and tons more.

http://youtu.be/ILDujrUEfX4
12.12.2011 - 05:58
Good shit-is the lineup mostly the same?
13.12.2011 - 02:42
The original drummer and lead guitarist are still in the band. The other guitarist has been with the band since the late 90's.
The vocalist and bassist are the newest members that joined when the band came back this year.
01.08.2012 - 21:17
Misfit74
Going to have to look these guys up. Seeing 'could be one of the pioneers of slam death metal' has me intrigued. I recently found Malignancy who I now know have been around awhile and that was a killer find. I hope Dehumanized is, too.
11.08.2012 - 20:25
A new track from NY death metal legends DEHUMANIZED's upcoming album titled "Blood Ties" is up and can be heard at:

www.reverbnation.com/dehumanizedny

The follow up album to the classic "Prophecies Foretold" has been named "Controlled Elite" and is scheduled for a late 2012 release.
25.10.2012 - 22:55
Pre-orders are now being taken at www.comatosemusic.com for NYC death metal legends DEHUMANIZED's first full-length since '98's 'Prophecies Foretold'. DEHUMANIZED's new album 'Controlled Elite' will be available worldwide on Nov. 27th, 2012 released by Comatose Music. 'Controlled Elite' t-shirts are also available for pre-order at www.comatosemusic.com.
13.11.2012 - 01:37
Misfit74
It's a good album. Worth checking out.
14.12.2012 - 20:21
'Controlled Elite' now available via i-Tunes...

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/controlled-elite/id587139287?ls=1