Metal Storm logo
Leaves' Eyes - Part Ways With Drummer, Replacement Announced

Official press release

Yesterday the kick off show of the European tour of Leaves' Eyes together with Kamelot and Adagio took place in Charleroi, Belgium. This was also the live debut of the new Leaves' Eyes drummer Roland Navratil. Roland joined Leaves' Eyes and also Atrocity after the bands decided to continue without former drummer Seven Antonopoulos.

Both bands wish Seven all the best for the future, and welcomes the Austrian drummer Roland Navratil, who played in the past with bands like Edenbridge, Sirenia and Dignity!

Roland: "First of all I like the diversity of both bands, Atrocity and Leaves' Eyes. I listen to a lot of different music and was blown away by the Werk 80 CD of Atrocity. So called "Female fronted" metal bands where always a favorite kind of music of myself, too. That's why I know a lot about Liv and her music and the band Leaves' Eyes. I love to play songs like "Elegy", "Emerald Island" or the new smasher "At Heaven's End"! The first time I met Alex was years ago when Atrocity played in Vienna. I met them and Liv again back in 2005 when I was playing in Germany. As I was on the "Beauty And The Beast" Tour as a session drummer for Sirenia, it was very cool to tour with both bands, Atrocity and Leaves' Eyes. I was excited as they asked me, if I would like to play with them because we had a lot of fun on tour last fall. The rehearsals went great and now I am looking forward to share the stages together! Keep on rockin'! See you on tour!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Leaves' Eyes
Posted: 27.03.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 55 users
27.03.2010 - 17:47
GT
Coffee!!
He did a good job in Edenbridge so why not here
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
28.03.2010 - 13:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
No more greek drummer
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.03.2010 - 22:38
Dark Blood
The Avenger
So... why was Chris kicked out? He just recorded the new album and was kicked lol. He seemed like a great drummer... maybe too good for the band? Wish the best for him.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.

Hits total: 2421 | This month: 2