Metal Storm logo
Judas Priest

Original post

Posted by Demonizer, 17.05.2006 - 17:11
ha! now I've got the opportunity to open a thread for my fav band, I'll certainly take it!!

So who else is curious about the new album?? apparantly the band is hoping to start their next tour in early 2007
22.01.2020 - 14:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
According to this http://www.rebelrockfest.com/ British steelers Judas Priest will headline Rebel Rock Fest what takes place at the Orlando Amphitheater at Central Florida Fairgrounds Orlando, September 18-19, 2020
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.03.2020 - 11:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
ATKINS MAY PROJECT, the band featuring original JUDAS PRIEST singer Al Atkins and Christian guitarist and music artist Paul May, will release a new album, "The Final Cut", in April.

Audio snippets of two songs from the disc, "When The Bell Tolls" and "Dead Men's Bones", are available here
----

apos;'
[image]
30.03.2020 - 08:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
ATKINS MAY PROJECT Feat. Original JUDAS PRIEST Singer AL ATKINS: Audio Snippets Of 'The Final Cut' Album

----

apos;'
[image]
20.08.2021 - 06:00
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
I love Judas Priest and I will forever be grateful for being introduced to metal when I first heard the most legendary opening song of all time: The Hellion/ Electric Eye!
25.08.2021 - 20:59
nikarg

The greatest metal vocalist of all time is turning 70 today. Among his countless incredible performances, this is my favourite (and in good company of one of the most emotional solos in the history of solos):

Happy birthday, Metal God.

p.s. Fucking hell, this feels so good after all the obituaries this year.