Metal Storm logo
Judas Priest

Original post

Posted by Demonizer, 17.05.2006 - 17:11
ha! now I've got the opportunity to open a thread for my fav band, I'll certainly take it!!

So who else is curious about the new album?? apparantly the band is hoping to start their next tour in early 2007
08.05.2007 - 18:25
Valentin B
Iconoclast
why do the people on metal-archives say that "night comes down" has vampire lyrics when it obviously hasn't??
08.05.2007 - 19:16
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Valentin B on 08.05.2007 at 18:25

why do the people on metal-archives say that "night comes down" has vampire lyrics when it obviously hasn't??

Well, it is people on metal-archives and we know what most of the people on there are like... total braindead morons without a grasp of reality at all.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

15.05.2007 - 03:12
Prowler84
Great band..one of my favourites!! They are among the gods of the heavy metal genre.Long live Judas Priest
----
Steve Harris isn't a God.God is a S.Harris!!
15.05.2007 - 03:26
Baz Anderson
Staff
among the gods? Judas Priest are the gods of heavy metal.. haha
I just had 'Ram It Down' on a little earlier and it is such a great album.. I doubt I will ever stop loving this band..
13.06.2007 - 04:15
Frost/bitten
Account deleted
Written by Baz Anderson on 15.05.2007 at 03:26

among the gods? Judas Priest are the gods of heavy metal.. haha
I just had 'Ram It Down' on a little earlier and it is such a great album.. I doubt I will ever stop loving this band..

Hell yeah... Screaming for Vengience was just on my sterio, Jugulator just before that.
13.06.2007 - 08:19
graywolf87
Account deleted
if they don't hit my city i hang myself...period.
21.06.2007 - 04:30
UpTheIrons666
I don't think the Priest get nearly the respect they deserve on this site. THEY KICK ASS!
23.06.2007 - 09:02
Torture Killer
Account deleted
Priest is my favorite band of all time, and I was so pissed i couldn't go see them on the 4th of july a couple years back when they were here because my mom "couldn't handle the traffic"
10.07.2007 - 11:28
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
An audio interview with Rob Halford conducted recently by "The Governor's Ball" has been made available for download at the following links: Part-1 and Part-2.
12.07.2007 - 11:21
Shadowslave
Account deleted
I LOVE ANGEL OF RETRIBUTION!!!! "OUT DEMONS OUT!!!!!!' (2 anyone who dis's them)
17.07.2007 - 02:02
Lord TJ
News from www.judaspriest.com

Judas Priest now has an official myspace
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
17.07.2007 - 10:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Lord TJ on 17.07.2007 at 02:02

News from www.judaspriest.com

Judas Priest now has an official myspace

Where did you saw it there
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.07.2007 - 11:51
RavenLord
Written by Bad English on 17.07.2007 at 10:49

http://www.judaspriest.com/news/default.asp

Wow, first update in...about 3 months. WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING ALBUM?!
----
18.07.2007 - 13:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by RavenLord on 18.07.2007 at 11:51

Written by Bad English on 17.07.2007 at 10:49

http://www.judaspriest.com/news/default.asp

Wow, first update in...about 3 months. WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING ALBUM?!

Yea Braking The Law live sounds damn great
----

apos;'
[image]
18.07.2007 - 19:30
Alex Smith
Breaking The Law is great. I like to sing this song, when I get nothing to do in the studio.
23.07.2007 - 13:48
Hyvaarin
Jesus Christ, Sad Wings of Destiny isn't even the top album of its YEAR, let alone all time. Vote, people, this is a ridiculous situation.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
12.10.2007 - 21:47
Lord TJ
Atleast they are number 3. I notice that the albums with Tim Owens are in the bottom albums of all time.

lol!
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

12.10.2007 - 22:01
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Hyvaarin on 23.07.2007 at 13:48

Jesus Christ, Sad Wings of Destiny isn't even the top album of its YEAR, let alone all time. Vote, people, this is a ridiculous situation.

lol dude, calm down, i thought you'd get comfortable with the abused rating system on the site by now
12.10.2007 - 22:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Hyvaarin on 23.07.2007 at 13:48

I dont understand how it hepen How it can be album of a year in 70ties
----

apos;'
[image]
12.10.2007 - 23:05
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Sad Wings came out in '76 right So what is the #1 album ov 1976 on this site?
12.10.2007 - 23:39
Sonsofsabbath
I learned how to play guitar listening to and mimicing sad wings of destiny, british steel, and hell bent for leather in the early 1980's.( as well as SRV and Johnny winter ) Very simple to learn how to play, but it sounds great. KK and Tipton have progressed in there playing ability over the years, which cannot be said of all guitists. Why ae judas Priest the gods of metal? What did they do that bands before then did not?

Well, twin guitar attack, not like tony Iommi who played several lead lines on different tracks layered over one another. K.K and Tipton each have different styles,which, when set off against each other created a new aggressive guitar attack. Then of course there were the vocals. operatic yelling and screaming which somehow suited the music. I thik sad wings of destiny is their masterpiece.
14.10.2007 - 00:13
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Well also why priest are the gods ov metal is the dress code. Rob Halford is given much credit for inspiring the metal dress. It's a fact that he got his leather clothes from gay bondage shops in England , how ironic. Well hell, the baggy pants in Rap music is also inspired by prisoners who turned homosexual so one who dresses that way, it doesn't mean they gay.
14.10.2007 - 01:44
Templar_Knight
Account deleted
Well I think they're possibly the best metal band... and imo, they were the first real metal band
17.10.2007 - 21:52
Lord TJ
Written by Guest on 14.10.2007 at 01:44

and imo, they were the first real metal band

Them and black sabbath.
----

17.10.2007 - 22:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 14.10.2007 at 01:44

Well I think they're possibly the best metal band... and imo, they were the first real metal band

what you mean by rear?
----

apos;'
[image]
17.10.2007 - 22:28
Templar_Knight
Account deleted
People consider Black Sabbath the first metal band, some say even Led Zeppelin, but imo, Judas Priest defined what metal really was, I think that Black Sabbath were not really metal.
17.10.2007 - 22:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 17.10.2007 at 22:28

People consider Black Sabbath the first metal band, some say even Led Zeppelin, but imo, Judas Priest defined what metal really was, I think that Black Sabbath were not really metal.

Why man ? why not BS was more doom. blues / stouner sound it wa shevayer in first 2 albums but JP was lil not so heavy in firts album sit wa seven not so how Led zep
----

apos;'
[image]
18.10.2007 - 00:08
Templar_Knight
Account deleted
Well, imo, Judas Priest were the first who played what we started calling 'metal' later. I think that BS are more like classical rock than metal.
18.10.2007 - 00:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 18.10.2007 at 00:08

Well, imo, Judas Priest were the first who played what we started calling 'metal' later. I think that BS are more like classical rock than metal.

But for example Electric Wizard, Pentagram, St. Vitus, Witcfinder genral, Count Raven...thay more spound slike BS how JP
----

apos;'
[image]
18.10.2007 - 00:27
Templar_Knight
Account deleted
Don't expect me to know everything I said my opinion, which doesn't mean I'm right, but well... I simply think that BS were closer to rock than metal, while it was the opposite with JP