11. Kisses From You [Limited Edition bonus]
12. Never Walk Alone [Japanese bonus]

Additional info
Produced by Roland Grapow.

Staff review by
Susan
Rating:
N/A
I have no words. All I have is a funny little dance that involves massive amounts of air guitar, some air drums, and an amazing Jorn Lande impersonation (seriously amazing). Ok, time to come up with some words after all, since I don't think posting a video of me rocking out will adequately explain Masterplan's Time To Be King.

Read more ››
published 28.07.2010 | Comments (22)

Found in 19 lists
Top lists

Comments page 2 / 2

Comments: 33   Visited by: 578 users
15.01.2012 - 00:05
Rating: 10
Wes
Perfect.
16.01.2013 - 09:46
Rating: 8
Patrick.
Absolutely fantastic! An album you never grow tired of and with repeated listens it just continues to grow on you. I find there's always a different hidden gem on it with each new spin. Jørn naturally has such a powerful voice, so it doesn't hurt one bit having Roland taking the front-center with a blazing guitar sound which perfectly rounds up the whole product sonically. Axel's keys are another highlight. All these little subtle details here and there add so much to the overall experience. The drums are steady as a freight train (no surprise given Terrana is behind the kit). The lyrics are thoughtfull and highly interesting. Each track is a killer in its own right and brings a little unique something to the table. As a final note, the whole thing is balanced remarkably between variety and unity.
02.02.2024 - 09:09
Rating: 8
majormalfunction
Yeah this is pretty great.. I like all the tracks and Jorn is once again elevating the songs.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands

Hits total: 18986 | This month: 22