Metal Storm logo
Epica - São Paulo Show To Be Filmed

Epica have announced the following news on their homepage:

"In a few days the guys and girl from Epica will travel to Brasil to start their South American Tour 2010. This part of the Design Your Universe world tour will take Epica to Brasil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Bolivia and Uruguay.

The show in Lima, Peru has already been sold out. The show in Buenos Aires, Argentina is almost sold out, only 100 tickets left. The other shows are also going pretty fast, so if you don't have your tickets yet... be sure to get them in time.

Simone, Isaac and Coen will be in São Paulo a day early to perform in 2 TV-shows and on Radio Kiss FM. They will play some special acoustic songs, so keep your eyes and ears open. The show in São Paulo will be extra special one since we will shoot DVD-footage for an upcoming DVD. So if you haven't got a ticket yet, get it now and be extra loud on the 10th of April."

Source: epica.nl
Band profile: Epica
Event: Epica: South America Tour Part 2
Posted: 04.04.2010 by csiga

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 55 users
05.04.2010 - 01:45
Symmachus

I was just listening to them yesterday. It is nice to hear that Epica have a live DVD in the works. Also, I like how they spell the word "Brasil".
05.04.2010 - 21:24
Shadowcross
The Summoner
Great piece of news, I really hope they have an orchestra for this one. Classical Conspiracy live in Budapest sounded so terrific and it was a shame they didn't have a DVD release for it.
06.04.2010 - 00:09
Enissa

Thats very good news, a DVD !!!!
but I thought they will be releasing the DVD with their concert at MFVF, coz they said so and they got special guests and pyro and stuff....
07.04.2010 - 13:14
Evican
Ann O'War
That's great news! Maybe some of the footage from Hungary will be on the DVD as a bonus feature? Well, we can only hope!
23.04.2010 - 16:52
Black_Sheep

Great news! cant't wait...

----
"Reality is almost always wrong."

Hits total: 2050 | This month: 2