Poll

Which band do you like more?

Exhumed
Impaled

Total votes: 13
06.04.2010 - 09:26
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Exhumed (primarily Gore Metal) has been one of my favorites for years. Even though they share a similar sound with Impaled, I think Exhumed dominates them in every way. Both bands play Carcass-inspired death metal and even shared some of the same members at certain points, but Exhumed is overall chunkier, catchier, and still has sicker vocals than Impaled.
06.04.2010 - 10:39
pdepmcp
I prefer Impaled, even if their best period is far time gone....
07.04.2010 - 21:14
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
I'd take Exhumed for literally every reason Dangerboner said, they just sound more...putrefied. That being said, I don't think I can really vote as my musical preferences have changed so drastically in the past year that I may find more appreciation for Impaled now.

Come to think of it I should try getting back into grind/gore/whatever they call it these days...
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
08.04.2010 - 21:05
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Grind-death Exhumed already made classic albums like the couple Gore Metal and Slaughtercult, pure and nice gore speed and rotten music. Next to Mortician in my favorites of the genre.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
06.07.2010 - 20:12
a MasT
Impaled is just too thrashy for me, not enough low end
06.07.2010 - 23:13
Endoftherainbow
Written by Dangerboner on 06.04.2010 at 09:26

Exhumed (primarily Gore Metal) has been one of my favorites for years. Even though they share a similar sound with Impaled, I think Exhumed dominates them in every way. Both bands play Carcass-inspired death metal and even shared some of the same members at certain points, but Exhumed is overall chunkier, catchier, and still has sicker vocals than Impaled.

only quoted to ask wtf is up with smurf metal haha. i voted for exhumed because i cannot tolerate the vocals of impaled so i've never been able to get into them.
30.06.2011 - 22:14
Damshak
Exhumed
Is a good band of Gore Metal