Metal Storm logo
Heavenly - New Video Online

"Fullmoon", the new video from French metallers Heavenly, can be viewed at this location (NSFW!).

"Fullmoon" comes off the band's latest album, Carpe Diem, which was released on December 2009 via AFM Records.

Source: afm-records.de
Band profile: Heavenly
Posted: 07.04.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 50 users
07.04.2010 - 23:48
Baz Anderson

I'm sure everyone can find something in this video they like.
08.04.2010 - 00:42
rocksoccer

Interesting mv? But really metal....
----
08.04.2010 - 12:30
Thryce
Retired Staff
Sooo... is there some sort of hidden story-line in this clip, or just hot chicks?

Too bad they spent all their budget on strippers instead of more studio time... But hey, sex sells, good move, props to them; pretty sure I'm not the only one who just wasted five minutes of his time watching a clip of a band he wouldn't even listen to if his life depended on it.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
08.04.2010 - 16:10
Ivan
Retired Admin
Mediocre band and song. Video is well-shot, but is ultimately pointless, with nothing going for it except lots of topless chicks. For example, Monstet Magnet's video 'Heads Explode' has a similar premise but is infinitely more entertaining. Yawn...
09.04.2010 - 01:56
Bocata Calamares

NSFW - It's some kind of Rammstein-meets-Edguy video.

I didn't like it to be honest. You watch the video and afterwards you realize you didn't even notice there was a song running in the background. I loved the album and I thought the "Carpe Diem" concept was much deeper than just plain sex and this kind of shallow things.
10.04.2010 - 06:04
Amonisis

When in doubt, drown them in boobs. HEAVENLY FTW!!

Hits total: 2918 | This month: 8