Metal Storm logo
Exodus - Another New Song Online

"Class Dismissed (A Hate Primer)", a new song from US metallers Exodus, is available for streaming at the band's MySpace page.

"Class Dismissed (A Hate Primer)" comes off the band's forthcoming album, Exhibit B: The Human Condition, which is scheduled for release on May 7 in Europe (on May 18 in North America) via Nuclear Blast Records.

Guitarist/songwriter Gary Holt shares the background on the newly uploaded song: "We decided to give everybody another taste of the new record... and it's about one of America's favorite pastimes, the school shooting. This song was primarily inspired by the massacre at Virginia Tech, as well as Columbine and the many other instances of unhinged individuals who decided to take out their wrath on their classmates, going all the way back to (University of Texas at Austin's 1966 tower sniper) Charles J. Whitman."

Exhibit B: The Human Condition [cover art] tracklist:

01. The Ballad Of Leonard And Charles
02. Beyond The Pale
03. Hammer And Life
04. Class Dismissed (A Hate Primer)
05. Downfall
06. March Of The Sycophants
07. Nanking
08. Burn, Hollywood, Burn
09. Democide
10. The Sun Is My Destroyer
11. A Perpetual State Of Indifference
12. Good Riddance
13. Devil's Teeth [bonus]

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Exodus
Posted: 08.04.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 12 users
09.04.2010 - 09:36
BudDa

Ha! Gary Holt must be the king of the recycled riff. I can name atleast 3 other songs from their other albums that have the same baseline riff (for 2mins) as the one on this song. Anyway, vintage Exodus, very "thrash now, work later"..
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
11.04.2010 - 06:46
Thought.
A Dying God
Very straight in your fucking face. Exodus will never relent.
----
There is no God but the one that dies with me. I have no life but the one I take with me to the grave. We come into this world alone. And we will die on our own. I live. I die. Ain Elohim.

Hits total: 2301 | This month: 4