Metal Storm logo
Aeon - Album Details And Trailer Online

Swedish death metallers Aeon have revealed the upcoming album art and tracklisting for the new Album, Path Of Fire, scheduled for release on May 25 via Metal Blade. The album was mixed at Mana Studio in Saint Petersburg, FL - USA by Erik Rutan. An album trailer can be found below.

Guitarist Zeb Nilsson comments about the album: "We talked to Erik about this idea on the tour we did with Hate Eternal, and he really felt like doing it too, so here we are. Of course he did a great job, the guitars came out HUGE! And this production has more of a classical death metal feel to it, more organic and dynamic than most modern productions out there today. I couldn't be happier with the way it all came out."

Guitarist Daniel Dlimi, on the front art of Path Of Fire: "I created this symbol/badge that for me reflects life, death and the path you have chosen to live your life by. It's about whatever you want to chain yourself to 10 commandments or live free after your own conscience and will."

Path Of Fire [cover art] tracklist:

01 Forgiveness Denied
02 Kill Them All
03 Inheritance
04 Abomination To God
05 Total Kristus Inversus
06 Of Fire
07 I Will Burn
08 Suffer The Soul
09 The Sacrament
10 Liar In The Name Of God
11 God Of War

Source: aeon666.com
Band profile: Aeon
Posted: 13.04.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 40 users
13.04.2010 - 00:37
I_Die_Often

DAMN! I need to get more of their shit!
Hopefully this one will be easier to find than previous releases.
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
13.04.2010 - 13:08
Kriegsphilosoph
Account deleted
Sounds awesome!
13.04.2010 - 15:22
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I'm looking forward to this.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
13.04.2010 - 22:12
Ch3m1c4lThr4sh

I can't wait to hear more of the new album

Hits total: 2431 | This month: 4