Metal Storm logo
Altar Of Plagues

Original post

Posted by Prugor, 14.04.2010 - 05:20
Anyone have the album from Altar Of Plagues, White Tomb? Or the new EP titled Tides?

I recently snagged White Tombs and it has Nathan from Graves At Sea doing some vocals on I think two of the songs. Its a pretty nice album.

/discuss!
15.07.2010 - 09:55
Prugor
Mr. Offensive
Picked up Tides, the latest EP that has been released. Got some meh to decent reviews on Metal Archives, I like it. Sounds good.
----
Ah... Girl look at that body, Ah... I work out
17.07.2013 - 15:01
The Turbanator
Altar of Plagues announce break-up

LINK
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
17.07.2013 - 17:49
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Sad, Whitetomb is one of my favourite releases.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
17.07.2013 - 18:17
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Seem to be the only person that thinks this band were bland from the start and never improved.
17.07.2013 - 19:05
The Turbanator
I wouldn't say they're bland. I like their White Tomb and Mammal release but the latest one I didn't like. Maybe they can't agree over the direction they were going.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
11.08.2013 - 01:42
Góral
Combo Breaker
Written by Guest on 17.07.2013 at 18:17

this band were bland from the start and never improved.

"Teethed Glory & Injury" ... bland?
20.08.2013 - 15:17
Sean 79
Good friends with some of the lads but could never get into altars.... Remember seeing them years ago playing as part of a local radio station's competition to win a support slot to Slayer. I remember being mesmerized and getting stuck in a stare. I enjoyed that gig but couldn't listen to them at home. Saw them a few weeks ago playing their last home gig and thought it was just too noisey. Good to see some local boys done good and have such an impact though.