Metal Storm logo
Cruiser Motorcycles and Choppers

09.08.2006 - 16:55
Beer Fairy
Well metalstormers, i'm sure that some of you prefer to ride motorcycles instead of cars. I love bikes and favourites types are Harley Davidson and Honda. I prefer them to be cruisers or choppers. They fill my heart everytime when i see such bike What do you think?... and if you can put pics of your favourite motorcycles. Let's enjoy them together

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i279/virginiq/Bikes_2006/HPIM4516.jpg
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i279/virginiq/Bikes_2006/HPIM4573.jpg
09.08.2006 - 19:40
Valentin B
Iconoclast
i'd kill for the second one
motorcycles are a lot more easily maneouvrable than cars,but highly dangerous if you ask me.did you know that in ~10% of motorcycle accidents,your testicles fall off?
10.08.2006 - 04:04
heresiarch
Forever Dead
I had Honda cbr 600 few years ago but I sold it because I never had time to ride it and in Finland insurance is very very expensive
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
10.08.2006 - 14:27
Beer Fairy
Written by Valentin B on 09.08.2006 at 19:40

motorcycles are a lot more easily maneouvrable than cars,but highly dangerous if you ask me.did you know that in ~10% of motorcycle accidents,your testicles fall off?

It can be dangerous, but the feeling is incredible
10.08.2006 - 15:50
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
I love you for creating this thread!! I'l add this one to my favourites

Im a Harley Davidson guy myself, Titans are also nice ... Ive never been really interested in cars or anything else like that, but when it comes to MCs im in. More sexier than any car!

Here a picture of the future bike im aiming to get. Its a Harley Davidson Heritage Softail that is custom and handmade. Parents friend ordered all the part in and made it himself like a TRUE HD rider lol. Pictures are taken at my place, went for a nice ride after that

----

Hellcunt Smurf
10.08.2006 - 19:58
Beer Fairy
lol, it is incredible bike. I want it .How much money does it cost? I imagine myself on that bike, hehehe
11.08.2006 - 02:16
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Written by Beer Fairy on 10.08.2006 at 19:58

lol, it is incredible bike. I want it .How much money does it cost? I imagine myself on that bike, hehehe

Isnt it just beautiful . Um the pricing i think is around $29,000 plus for store price roughly, though i think this one was $32-35000 with all the shipment and cost for putting it together.

Though the price is worth the thrill
----

Hellcunt Smurf
11.08.2006 - 09:50
Beer Fairy
It is just ....no words to explain...hehehehe
17.08.2006 - 06:46
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I like a lot choppers. I want one.
Here's the one I want: If you have seen on People+Arts this program, you'll get what I mean. This is THE chopper:

The Black Widow. Period
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
17.08.2006 - 08:21
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
@ Reinhardt: Was that built on the show 'American Choppers' with the father and sons team? It is nice, just i find choppers to be sometimes uncomfortable if the custom job has sacrificed comfort for the look and style.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
17.08.2006 - 10:42
Beer Fairy
Yeah, i think so. This is one of the choppers that they made in "American Chopper".It is really cool. Looks great with that net.But if it was whole black it would be better (i just don't like red colour )
14.02.2007 - 11:56
Eight
Shapeshifter
I kinda dislike that show, coz they only order parts and put them together mostly, tho Mickey is awsome
Khm, back to the topic, i hate american choppers and they are only one i hate coz of the real long forward plug and the long distance from seat to wheel.

Id kill for this one
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
05.02.2008 - 04:54
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite

Wear this http://rockhardhelmets.com/slayer.html and you don't have to worry about testicles.
11.06.2008 - 17:08
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Do ATV motorcicles count as cruiser motorcicles?
I'd love one of those. Here's the one I want: a Yamaha Raptor

----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
15.08.2008 - 13:15
Beer Fairy

Well... best one!
27.08.2008 - 10:37
Valentin B
Iconoclast

can someone please tell me how do you drive this thing??

on a side note, if i had the money, i'd get Orange County Choppers to build me 2 motorcycles, one the exact replica of the one on the album Painkiller

and another one an exact replica of Halford's motorcycle which he brings onstage just before playing Hell Bent For Leather(couldn't find a good picture )
21.07.2011 - 17:22
Cuca Beludo
Account deleted

OMG guess i will buy an car now!
21.07.2011 - 18:16
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Well this is my thread. I made one a while ago but it got closed because there already was one?

Anyways...I ride motorcycles on a daily basis.

Here are my rides....

My current daily driver is a 2003 Harley Davidson Dyna Low Rider. It was a very rare bike. I have spent tons and tons of time with this big. I had it chromed out from the top to bottom. Almost every part that was able to come off was chromed.

My other bike which is my toy. Its a 2010 Ducati Streetfighter 1099cc. I have done tons of work to this bike. Fully track ready, I love riding this bike on the track.
CRG Levers, Termignoni Exhaust Slip Ons, Tune Boy (programed), Ohlins Front Forks (803), Ohlins TTX Rear Shock, To Many Extras.

I worked at a motorcycle shop for years.
24.07.2011 - 00:51
SerratedSyringe
At the moment it's not very practical for me to own a bike, however I do plan to in the not-so-distant future. I'm really into "rat bikes" and "survival bikes". No chrome for me.

Here are some of my favorites:

----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
25.07.2011 - 19:08
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Does anyone else actually own a bike?
02.08.2012 - 19:41
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 25.07.2011 at 19:08

Pretty old post but I'm currently enrolling in a motorcycle license course, and then I will then want to buy either a chopper-style bike or "naked" as I don't really want speed or off-road maneuverability, just something to cruise around the city and on highways in.
06.08.2012 - 07:03
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 02.08.2012 at 19:41

Pretty old post but I'm currently enrolling in a motorcycle license course, and then I will then want to buy either a chopper-style bike or "naked" as I don't really want speed or off-road maneuverability, just something to cruise around the city and on highways in.

Get a cruiser. Super fun bikes.
25.01.2013 - 00:06
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 06.08.2012 at 07:03

Written by Valentin B on 02.08.2012 at 19:41

Get a cruiser. Super fun bikes.

I did get a Honda Shadov VT 600. American-made in 2004. I gotta say it's one of the most attractive bikes I could have got my hands on and not spend a ton of money for it. The guy who sold it to me was quite nice too and let me have basically all his gear (except for the jacket and boots which I probably could fit twice in) and leather stuff he customized the bike with (he's gone the way of the cage so he doesn't need them anymore).
25.01.2013 - 03:08
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Dirt bikes are more fun.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
25.01.2013 - 12:32
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Why do Harley's have to be so loud? They are anti-social.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...
25.01.2013 - 22:09
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Written by Ace Frawley on 25.01.2013 at 12:32

Why do Harley's have to be so loud? They are anti-social.

Because it sounds awesome, because safety, and because.
26.01.2013 - 06:40
Ace Frawley
The Spaceman
Written by Guest on 25.01.2013 at 22:09

Because it sounds awesome, because safety, and because.

Point taken, taken and taken. Points well made.
----
The sun shines over The Fool...