Metal Storm logo
Pensées Nocturnes

16.04.2010 - 15:02
krakenao

For the release of the second Pensées Nocturnes album "Grotesque" out the 27 March, LADLO Productions propose you a very cheap and Ultra Limited "GROTESQUE pack" (CD + T Shirt + Patch). Pensées Nocturnes is a mix of innovative avant-gardist Black Metal acclaimed by the press and listenable on the label's myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/ladloproductions

http://www.myspace.com/penseesnocturnes

----
www.lesacteursdelombre.com
cernunnos.lesacteursdelombre.com
16.04.2010 - 20:08
TheBigRossowski

I know you just want to support the band, man, but this thread will probably get locked up. If I'm not mistaken, there already is a Pensees Nocturnes thread where this could be posted.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
16.04.2010 - 20:11
Zuzuz0r

I think he's actually Vaerohn, I've seen him in Last.FM with the same nickname(krakenao) he uses here, but well, yeah, this had to be posted on the Pensées Nocturnes thread, rather than making a new one.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
16.04.2010 - 20:46
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Where's the general Pensées Nocturnes thread? I can't find it?

I'll turn this one into a general PN topic. If anybody can point me to an older topic on PN, I'll see which of the two is better and lock the other one.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
16.04.2010 - 21:15
TheBigRossowski

Written by Zuzuz0r on 16.04.2010 at 20:11

I think he's actually Vaerohn, I've seen him in Last.FM with the same nickname(krakenao) he uses here, but well, yeah, this had to be posted on the Pensées Nocturnes thread, rather than making a new one.

No, man, that's Gerald, Dude! Vaerohn just used his account real fast on last.fm from what I understood.

Did you search? I see you changed the name of the topic at least. I remember seeing a thread last year when Vacuum came out. Haven't bothered searching for it myself.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
16.04.2010 - 23:19
Zuzuz0r

Written by TheBigRossowski on 16.04.2010 at 21:15

Written by Zuzuz0r on 16.04.2010 at 20:11

No, man, that's Gerald, Dude! Vaerohn just used his account real fast on last.fm from what I understood.

Oh, I see, I thought it was him, I remember seeing him on Last.FM arguing with some people though.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
03.06.2010 - 00:44
Got Mayhem?

Vacuum was a great album, tons of feeling and admirable composition work. I have yet to listen to the entirety of Grotesque but I'm definitely looking forward to it.
----