Metal Storm logo
Mutual Violence: Holocaust Case study (NSFW pictures)

17.04.2010 - 20:54
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
We all know about the horrors the Jewish people lived during the time of WWII and those racist, elitist Nazi monsters who killed MILLIONS of Jewish people with no right or reason other than to "purify" the German race, a mass genocide that kept a lot of Jews today shivering just when hearing the word "Hitler", the asshole of the universe !

however, some grandchildren of the "survivors" got caught up on the idea, and started exterminating innocent Arabs, and having revenge instead on Nazi Germans, but on helpless Palestinians.

am i being too dramatic? check this out:

EDIT: Some pictures were too extreme so i posted the link only, please click to see the picture

Auschwitz much ?

How similar !!

Nazi motherfuckers !! can you see the "with love" written on bombs and missiles targeted on Palestinians?

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x43/ezz_zombie/Palestinian%20Holocaust/image031.jpg (WARNING: Extreme Photo)

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x43/ezz_zombie/Palestinian%20Holocaust/image032.jpg (WARNING: Extreme Photo)

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x43/ezz_zombie/Palestinian%20Holocaust/image033.jpg (WARNING: Extreme Photo)

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x43/ezz_zombie/Palestinian%20Holocaust/image034.jpg (WARNING: Extreme Photo)

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x43/ezz_zombie/Palestinian%20Holocaust/image035.jpg (WARNING: Extreme Photo)

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x43/ezz_zombie/Palestinian%20Holocaust/image036.jpg (WARNING: Extreme Photo)

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x43/ezz_zombie/Palestinian%20Holocaust/image038.jpg (WARNING: Extreme Photo)

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x43/ezz_zombie/Palestinian%20Holocaust/image040.jpg (WARNING: Extreme Photo)

Holy wars my ass !! what god could possibly want this ?

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x43/ezz_zombie/Palestinian%20Holocaust/image041.jpg (WARNING: Extreme Photo)

-------

No Comment !
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
17.04.2010 - 20:55
Lucas
Mr. Noise
elite
Ok, it's better now imo. Let's see where this goes.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
17.04.2010 - 20:56
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
No problem, i personally love the "NSFW" tag !!
----

17.04.2010 - 21:01
Ragana
Rawrcat
Is it me or you sometimes really seem to forget that not only Palestinians are being killed due to this struggle between both communities in Israel?
17.04.2010 - 21:07
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Ragana on 17.04.2010 at 21:01

Is it me or you sometimes really seem to forget that not only Palestinians are being killed due to this struggle between both communities in Israel?

i have a few muslim-extremist photos up my sleeve, i'll make a topic about that in the right time ... as anyone who would figure out following my posts, i'm devoted to ending the fight in the middle east... coz it sucks living in country where your neighbours bomb the fuck out of eachothers non-stop .. and also, you get to see in person some of the stuff you dont see on the TV.. go to Egyptian hospitals near the Palestini borders and you'll cry yourself out !

by the way, i have ALOT of online israeli friends, and i know how much they suffer too, living in danger and threatened all the time.. the situation is just too bad over there... and no "side" wants to ceaze fire and end the violence.. the Mighty Israeli army is crushing palestinian citizens everyday, and extremist muslim groups retaliate by killing israeli civilians .. it's a war where the PEOPLE are the victims of their leaders greed
----

17.04.2010 - 21:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

thets what Im talking and not isrealians onloy Europians and Americans what would hepen if we Europians start kidnaped muslimes , blow mosqes, blow boms there and ask gay landen give up? democarcy to Iran, etc
They can do it why we cant?
Its same, isnt it?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.04.2010 - 21:24
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite
The pictures are similar, but the ideology behind both are frightening to compare. History repeats, it's just in slow-motion...

With new foreign aid to Palestine I hope they will use it for peace-seeking purposes, but I highly doubt they will.

Looking back, if two "different" groups want the same land and both refuse to back down, it usually ends the same way. It's a matter of justification, denial and political apologies afterwards

If you keep the people hating and looking the other way, the leaders can exploit the situation and line their pockets.

Here is an interesting link on the connection between foreign aid and violence: LINK
17.04.2010 - 21:28
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Bad English on 17.04.2010 at 21:12

thets what Im talking and not isrealians onloy Europians and Americans what would hepen if we Europians start kidnaped muslimes , blow mosqes, blow boms there and ask gay landen give up? democarcy to Iran, etc
They can do it why we cant?
Its same, isnt it?

Ok, first of all, i NEVER said that Palestinians dont kill israelis .. this topic is about the smiliarity between the Jewish holocaust by Nazi's.. and the Palestinian holocaust by "Extremist-Israeli-leaders" (and i will not say "israelis" as i Deeply respect the israeli people)

second, i wrote about a BILLION posts (okay not a billion but quite a few) about how "extremism" sucks... extremist muslims, extremist jews, extremist christians, and even extremist athiests... extremism leads to violence, intolerance, racism, wars, and bloodshed

thirdly, you "europeans" will not start to kidnapp muslims as you are civilised people and we ALL wish to someday live the "european way" ... so, you will NOT stoop to this level after you've "evolved"

fourthly, binladen was a CIA agent (and i really doubt he did the attacks of 9/11) but EVEN IF he did, it's definitely a personal reason, maybe those CIA fucked him over or something... and Saddam Hussein, guess what? .. trained by the CIA too.. so, no Arabs/muslims are violent just for the sake of being violent.. the USA produced all the hate and fucked up arab/muslims leaders

fifthly, do you think we do not want democracy ? do you think we are against the "american democracy" that's being forced upon us in excahange for our blood and our oil wealth? ... we HATE our corrupt leaders and we march in protests callign for democracy EVERYDAY but the media doesnt show that... it shows you that all arabs are camelfuckers, backward people who like living in tents, blowing up themselves, and checking out ninja-chicks in "burqa"

Finally; i fucking HATE hamas, hezbolleh (even though these acts did NOT come up until recently, after about 50 years of palestinian civilians being exterminated everyday) ... but i fucking hate those violent acts as they are an obstacle in the achievment of peace.. Egypt had a war with israel and after alot of bloodshed, it ended in 1974 with diplomacy and agreement, not with violence... and sadat and bigen won the nobel peace prize for that ...

negotiations CAN achieve peace.. we ARE civilized people and we know that.. it's just our fucked up leaders who prefer violence !
----

17.04.2010 - 21:31
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Introspekrieg on 17.04.2010 at 21:24

The pictures are similar, but the ideology behind both are frightening to compare. History repeats, it's just in slow-motion...

With new foreign aid to Palestine I hope they will use it for peace-seeking purposes, but I highly doubt they will.

i doubt it too.. those fucking assholes would probably use it to buy more firepower and ammunition.. i have extremist-Palestinian "friends"... unfortunately.. they're retarded as fuck.. and they prefer violence

however, cant "really" blame them... keeping in mind they see worse than those pictures with their own eyes everyday
----

17.04.2010 - 21:35
Zuzuz0r
Well, all those pictures are really sad, but the ones that really got me, were the ones where the girls are writing on the bomb, and the one where the soldiers kidnapped a children and he pissed himself. The only thing I have to say is that it's amazing how we still at this time have these kind of wars, murders, by seeing this pictures, I doubt wars will end soon.
----
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God
Then God is not dead.
17.04.2010 - 21:39
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite
Written by Zombie on 17.04.2010 at 21:31

however, cant "really" blame them... keeping in mind they see worse than those pictures with their own eyes everyday

I agree, living in an atmosphere where people hate you and your "kind", it would be hard not to. When you are pushed, the desire is strong to push back. I respect those in that environment that can still work for peace...
17.04.2010 - 21:43
Ragana
Rawrcat
I don't see it as a holocaust (that is, nothing with the ending of -caust), I think of it as a war between two communities or regions of the country, like it was between Georgia and South Ossetia (with the help of Russia).

Two nationalities simply cannot live together under one flag, well, that's nothing new.
17.04.2010 - 21:50
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite
Written by Ragana on 17.04.2010 at 21:43

I don't see it as a holocaust (that is, nothing with the ending of -caust), I think of it as a war between two communities or regions of the country, like it was between Georgia and South Ossetia (with the help of Russia).

Two nationalities simply cannot live together under one flag, well, that's nothing new.

However, one of those communities has A LOT more backing with the world powers. Both financially and politically...

At least they did. It seems the Palestinians have gained more appeal for their cause, and after 2007 they are receiving more aid.
17.04.2010 - 21:58
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Ragana on 17.04.2010 at 21:43

a war is between two countries, while a holocaust/genocide is a "RACIAL" extermination/evacuation of a certain "people" (not country.. or army)

-----

Jewish Holocaust:
Nazi german government against jewish citizens

Palestinien Holocaust:
Extremist Israeli government against Palestinian citizens

-----

Jewish Holocaust:
Germany Military, a superpower of its time against unarmed civilian jews

Palestinian Holocaust:
Israeli Military, a nuclear superpower backed by the US (the world's motherfucker ) against unarmed civilian palestinians

PS: palestine never had a formal military, that's why some militant groups rose up to defend against the extermination they encoutered, and also note that hams and hezbolleh have been around for a few years while the israeli-palestinian conflict is been an issue for more than 50 years

-----

Jewish Holocaust:
Millions of innocent casualties

Palestinian Holocaust:
Millions of innocent casualties

-----

Jewish Holocaust:
nazi's killed jews just for "being jews"

Palestinian Holocaust:
Israel killing palestinians just for "being palestinians"

----

Jewish Holocaust:
Jews evicted to neighboring countries (poland..etc)

Palestinin Holocaust:
palestinians evicted to neighboring countries (Egypt, jordan, ..etc)

----

While wars are between two countries, each having an ARMY, and international war-rules apply, where no civilians killed, no medics killed or hospitals destroyed, and captured civilians/ soldiers are exchanged (not executed) .. etc

... read about the Armenian genocide too if you still dont know the difference between a war and a mass-extermination holocaust
----

17.04.2010 - 22:15
Ragana
Rawrcat
Since when Israeli people and Palestinians are races? Did people, during WWII, kill Germans in revenge just because they were Germans which 'surely meant' they, like Hitler, wanted to see all Jews dead? Do you think Palestinians sort out who is a bad Jew and who is a good Jew, or is any of the killed people a Jew in general? Same with the forces of Israeli.
17.04.2010 - 22:32
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Okay, i'm not an english-language native speaker and i didnt understand anything you just said ... but to answer what i think u asked:

1- your question was about this not being a holocaust and rather a regular war.. and i think i DID answer and show this IS a holocaust not a regular war

2- incase you dont know, israel (like saudi arabia, and some other fucked up countries) dont nationalize (give nationality to) anyone who is not jewish (muslim being the case in saudi arabia) .. as they are "religion-based states" ... which is completely racist/religionsit/elitist ... so it IS a race/religion thing... not just two "groups" fighting

3- and for the THIRD TIME .. extremist-palestinians (hamas and such) do not sort out between israelis, and thats why they SUCK and why i dont support them..

can we please establish the fact that i'm NOT taking a certain side in this ? .. when "you people" distort some thruths i correct them in defence of palestinians.. and when my good american friend "Introspekrieg" found an excuse for the palestinians i still bashed them and said that they will NOT promote peace and would prefer violent resistance ..

so, can we have more constructive criticisms towards the subject rather than just taking sides .. this topic is to stop the fight between arabs and israelis.. not to start a war between pro-palestinians and pro-israelis
----

17.04.2010 - 23:09
Ragana
Rawrcat
Trying to convince me that it is a genocide is worthless, anyway. I personally don't see one group that wants to destroy the other just because it's "the other group" (with an argument like "your name is *insert some name here* so I must kill you because I don't like your name and I don't give a fuck who you are"). The reason of this conflict is land they can't divide nor share and genocide is never about land but a particular group of people that simply "must be destroyed" without any particular reason.

Btw, I didn't know that there are only Jews in Israel.

Oh, I wasn't putting you on some side, just showed my point of view.
I'm curious - how are you going to stop the conflict between those two?

I hope I made myself clear. English is also not my first language.
17.04.2010 - 23:29
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
The "land" thing is not the issue, not what they are fighting about.. it's that this "land" must be soley jewish, and nothign else. .THAT's what's racist ... anyways since "trying to convince you that is it a genocide is worthless" so i probably wont.. so, ignore the "terminology" or the language.. and just look at the pictures (including the extreme ones) and judge as a HUMAN BEING.. does ANYBODY deserve to be treated this way ? .. i pity the jews in WWII as much as i pity Palestinians now... both are victims of the monstrosity of the inhumane greedy leaders. and causing THAT much destruction and agony is unjustifiable by any means from BOTH sides.

i -surely- cannot "stop" the fight ... but since this forum has alot of arab as well as israeli metalstormers... and in Both our countries, you're grown to to learn to hate the other... in school textbooks, media, and culture the hate towards jews in general and israelis in specific is rooted in the arab community... and same with israeli community (if anyone would review the topic; Judiasm; a religion or an ethnicity) would know that most israelis are brought up to be elitist and cinsider arabs (and non-jews in general) to be replacable animals who dont qualify to be even "human" ... and note that i'm saying "most arabs" and "most israelis" as i'm NOT generalizing ... i DO know of ALOT of peace-loving israelis.. as well as peace loving arabs too .. however, they're a miniority.

so, i hope the real interaction happens between arab metalstromers and israeli ones ... apparently both "sides" dont care to check out the topic or are simply ignoring it (as they ignored the similar topic about judiasm).. and hoping the heat could cool down off this topic.. and everyone can get back to the normal "hatred" towards the other...

i think we can ALL help by keeping the debate alive.. and lets be the judges (not the lawyers) and let the conflicting sides sort this out... if we can have peace between arab and jewish metalstormers... maybe (just maybe) we can have real peace between both peoples afterall ...

PS: do i get my nobel prize yet ? hehe.. nah seriously.. metalheads are usually open-minded and logic oriented and rebellious, they dont blindly follow the "media" or common trends... so this is a GREAT place to have a civilized discussion
----

17.04.2010 - 23:46
Ragana
Rawrcat
Leaders always are very good orators which is why they easily convince people and people just listen to what they are saying, faithfully believing it all. Censorship also is an interesting thing... I bet there are hundreds of people there that don't know anything about the other side and their actions besides what the leaders have said.

Oh, now I see what you are trying to do.
Well, there are active MSers and there are the ones who simply don't look into the forum, so it's up to the active ones.

MS itself is like a huge magazine (or a newspaper... or news) where you get to know things that you most likely wouldn't (at least not on a regular day and without seeking for particular information).
18.04.2010 - 00:14
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite
I read this article and it seems to be oversimplified and biased (no matter how many banners accuse other media of bias), but one point specifically I was wondering about is:

Quote:
The lesson that Palestinians should have learned from the Israeli-Egyptian peace agreement was that if you make peace with Israel, you will not only get peace in return, you will also get all or nearly all of your land back. That is how much Israelis ache for peace.

How true is this statement? Did Palestine refuse peace? Are they really only set on the three No's? (From Khartoum Resolution of 1967: 1. NO peace with Israel 2. NO recognition of Israel 3. NO negotiations with Israel)
18.04.2010 - 00:40
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Introspekrieg on 18.04.2010 at 00:14

I read this article and it seems to be oversimplified and biased (no matter how many banners accuse other media of bias), but one point specifically I was wondering about is:

Quote:
The lesson that Palestinians should have learned from the Israeli-Egyptian peace agreement was that if you make peace with Israel, you will not only get peace in return, you will also get all or nearly all of your land back. That is how much Israelis ache for peace.

How true is this statement? Did Palestine refuse peace? Are they really only set on the three No's? (From Khartoum Resolution of 1967: 1. NO peace with Israel 2. NO recognition of Israel 3. NO negotiations with Israel)

".... if you make peace with Israel, you will not only get peace in return, you will also get all or nearly all of your land back. "

if that's the case then all of israel should dissolve and declared as the state of palestine ... unless u mean things go back to what they were in 1948 borders when it was split "almost" half-and-half.. which plestinians have been asking for the last 50 years.

check this out:

----

18.04.2010 - 00:45
Ragana
Rawrcat
Hmm... the map is missing the period until the year of 1988 when, as I've heard, both sides agreed that Israel will give back 13% of the occupied territories. If ALL was occupied then they have given back those 13% (look at the year 2000) but since we don't know how the map looked like in year 1987... well, I'm just sayin'.
18.04.2010 - 00:50
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite
Written by Zombie on 18.04.2010 at 00:40

".... if you make peace with Israel, you will not only get peace in return, you will also get all or nearly all of your land back. "

if that's the case then all of israel should dissolve and declared as the state of palestine ... unless u mean things go back to what they were in 1948 borders when it was split "almost" half-and-half.. which plestinians have been asking for the last 50 years.

Oh okay, I knew there had to be an error in that statement. When they say "or nearly all of your land back" they mean half...

Makes more sense now, of course they aren't going to accept the 1948 boundaries, they didn't accept them in the first place.
18.04.2010 - 00:54
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Ragana on 18.04.2010 at 00:45

Hmm... the map is missing the period until the year of 1988 when, as I've heard, both sides agreed that Israel will give back 13% of the occupied territories. If ALL was occupied then they have given back those 13% (look at the year 2000) but since we don't know how the map looked like in year 1987... well, I'm just sayin'.

i dont know about that 13% thing you're talking about but i Do know that in 2010 the land by Palestinians is much less as israelis are building more and more settlements in arab land to claim it as theirs.. and they announced that two weeks ago during biden's visit to israel and that caused tensions between Israel and the US ... so, EVEN IF israelis gave back some land back in 1988 ... they surely took it back to the,selves and more now... check out google earth or google maps and see for yourself

anyways, the second map (the 1947 one) is the most "fair" one as this was the one ruled by the United Nations, and also it's almost half-and-half ... however, i think the city of jerusalem should be split in half between israelis and arabs as this city has an exclusive importance to both parties.. and it is very important to both jews and muslims (even though israelis are digging tunnels underneath the foundations of the "aqsa mosque" weakening it even though this mosque holds the greatest value to muslims right after the Kaaba)

anyways, the 1947 borders are fine.. add a "split jerusalem" to that and you've got yourself two countries and an end to this war !!
----

18.04.2010 - 01:15
Ragana
Rawrcat
Yea, I heard that too. That was a nasty thing from Israel's side.

About those 13%... those were taken from the land what was supposed to be Palestinian in 1947, so in the end Israel kept the other 30% + their own land (56%). That 1% might be Jerusalem.

I agree, that'd be equal but the pride and anger in people most likely wouldn't allow them to accept this compromise...
18.04.2010 - 01:18
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Ragana on 18.04.2010 at 01:15

... I agree, that'd be equal but the pride and anger in people most likely wouldn't allow them to accept this compromise...

Correct !
----

18.04.2010 - 01:27
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite
Written by Zombie on 18.04.2010 at 00:54

i dont know about that 13% thing you're talking about but i Do know that in 2010 the land by Palestinians is much less as israelis are building more and more settlements in arab land to claim it as theirs.. and they announced that two weeks ago during biden's visit to israel and that caused tensions between Israel and the US ... so, EVEN IF israelis gave back some land back in 1988 ... they surely took it back to the,selves and more now... check out google earth or google maps and see for yourself

anyways, the second map (the 1947 one) is the most "fair" one as this was the one ruled by the United Nations, and also it's almost half-and-half ... however, i think the city of jerusalem should be split in half between israelis and arabs as this city has an exclusive importance to both parties.. and it is very important to both jews and muslims (even though israelis are digging tunnels underneath the foundations of the "aqsa mosque" weakening it even though this mosque holds the greatest value to muslims right after the Kaaba)

anyways, the 1947 borders are fine.. add a "split jerusalem" to that and you've got yourself two countries and an end to this war !!

It's worth a shot, but I don't think Palestine will be happy with anything less than ALL their land back.
Regarding Biden's visit and public opinion here, a lot of Americans support Israel on the basis that they aren't Muslims, who are stereotyped as terrorists and blindly anti-American (don't even bother to look into why they think of us this way). This animosity stems back to the Crusades and maybe further, but now a lot of conservatives think that Obama is switching sides because he is a Muslim. This is untrue, he may have been born Muslim but he converted to Christianity, an unacceptable act of defiance in that religious perspective. I found it strange that when I visited my father in rural Illinois (part of the "Bible-belt"), I saw billboards saying "Israel needs our support" and things of the like... I wonder what the political or religious motivations are for this attempt at swaying public opinion.
18.04.2010 - 01:37
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Introspekrieg on 18.04.2010 at 01:27

.... when I visited my father in rural Illinois (part of the "Bible-belt"), I saw billboards saying "Israel needs our support" and things of the like... I wonder what the political or religious motivations are for this attempt at swaying public opinion.

This is EXACTLY why i admire smart americans ! coz even though you have free-speech and such crap .. your media is HEAVILY influenced by jews that they make most americans believe israel is almost an american state, and israel's enemies are america's enemies.

anyways, only redneck retards think that the "president" rules the country... i'm not talking about hidden agendas or anything, but the system doesnt work this way... a country at the weight of the united states CANNOT be ruled by one man's vision, its not like: oh, the presidents father is a muslim, so the guy would support palestine! ... infact, the united states foreign diplomacy has not AT ALL changed from the times of bush since obama became president, and they will NOT change, EVER. well, if all the jewish bankers go bankrupt and america is liberated from its debt to the federal reserve, maybe america's foreign diplomacy would start becoming more fair and neutral ...

R.I.P. Andrew Jackson !
----

18.04.2010 - 01:42
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
elite
I'd like to think that someday the nationalistic mindset will give way to more of a worldview, kids raised with the Internet available to them can engage in conversation with others all over the earth. Talking with others you can see the similarities inherent in each of us (like we do here on Metal Storm) and appreciate our cultural differences. Maybe then we can end the cycle of xenophobia and ignorant hatred. A wish and a prayer...
18.04.2010 - 01:44
Ragana
Rawrcat
Well, here comes the politics - no politician would want to hurt Jews that live in USA otherwise he/she lose some great amount of people who could support him/her later. It's as logical as the fact that politicians here cannot be hard on non-Latvian-talking (mostly Russian) community because they know that otherwise they won't win the elections... that's a strategy to please everyone and no one at the same time.