07. Clitosarcourethralcolostomy Exarticulation
08. Second Degree Vulval Melanoma
09. Despumating Carnal Detortication
10. Emigdulla
11. Execration Through Haemorrhaged Cervix
12. Intrapathelial Schlerosis
13. Exploring Uranus
14. Quad Ad Fenim (Symphosii Preafatio)

When someone pronounces the word "Brutal" most people immediately pictures bands like Disgorge or whoever playing in that little cartoonish cloud above their heads, I don't. When someone spits that word in my face I start "musiquing" Clitosarcourethralcolostomy Exarticulation in my head, then I see Andres Usma gurgling some bizarre as fuck lyrics and Chad beating the drums like only a mindless maniac would do?finally another word appears in my head, Pustulated that's way brutal in my books.

This album is the epitome of Brutal Death Metal; there is no way imaginable to be more violent or sicker than this, ok maybe Torsofuck is sicker but they are not Brutal Death and their music is not as complex as Pustulated's sound. Inherited Cryptorchidism creates a perfect mix between "easy-on-the-ear" and "impossible-to-bear"; I'm sure that's difficult to understand so let me explain a little more. The whole album drills your eardrums with the monstrous gurgles and the unimaginable drumming, but fortunately we also have one of the catchiest riffing ever in a Brutal Death album, the final product is just pure brilliance to say the least.

You won't get enough of this album; elements in this album like the ending of "Emigdulla", the intro of "Intrapathelial Schlerosis" the brutality in "Second Degree Vulval Melanoma" or the brilliance shown in tracks like "Exploring Uranus" or "Quad Ad Fenim (Symphosii Preafatio)" make this experience highly valuable as Egyptian twin hookers who look like Cleopatra in heat, well you get the idea.

This is one of the best albums ever in the brutal scene; this is Pustulated's best work to date as 2006's Haematoma did not get as far as this album did. So, buy Inherited Cryptorchidism as soon as possible, you'll thank me later no doubt.

Rating breakdown
Performance: 9
Songwriting: 8
Originality: 9
Production: 8

Written by Herzebeth | 10.08.2006

Comments

Comments: 6   Visited by: 9 users
10.08.2006 - 03:55
Der Meister
Account deleted
On the to-get-list!
10.08.2006 - 05:21
Rating: 7
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
uuhhhh, if I can find it I'll get it.
10.08.2006 - 08:09
Herzebeth

yep---you MUST find this album...stay away from their new release though, it is good don't get me wrong but only if you already know the band's basis found in "Inherited..." damn this album is so good I could listen to it even after dead
----
10.08.2006 - 08:28
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
The internet site that I buy cd's from didn't have it, but I'll check around. Amazon probably does.
10.08.2006 - 10:15
Bloodshed
Account deleted
I'm checking the label's website right now, you can find this album there too. http://www.goregiasticrecords.com/index2.html they have this album and some others that are cool in their online shop and stuff.
11.08.2006 - 03:07
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Just bought it.

Hits total: 3157 | This month: 10