Metal Storm logo
Disturbed - New Album Title Revealed

Disturbed have just announced the title of their upcoming album Asylum. As with Indestructible, Disturbed are self-producing Asylum, which they began writing in September 2009 and recording in February of this year. David Draiman describes it as "still identifiably Disturbed, but showing more maturation. We feel this is one of the strongest bodies of work we've ever put together. It definitely goes in familiar areas, but with new levels of precision and skill."

Lyrically, Draiman says, the themes "range from very personal and introspective to the political and provocative. What would you expect? No songs about puppy dogs or rainbows here."

"We want this record to be a shining example of how the years have made us stronger," Draiman says. "We want it to be a record that helps people get through their own trials and tribulations, as always."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Disturbed
Posted: 22.04.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 35 users
22.04.2010 - 23:25
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Dear lord are they badassess!

----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
23.04.2010 - 00:37
soadbyob
Account deleted
Written by Uirapuru on 22.04.2010 at 23:25

Dear lord are they badassess!

Agreed, cant wait!
05.05.2010 - 20:56
Kennoth

Shit, man, it was about time!
----
*insert something deep and profound*
05.05.2010 - 21:08
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Quote:
No songs about puppy dogs or rainbows here

Stupid David! Why not? I would love a song about lovely puppies and adorable rainbows.
Whatever the subject is, i'll listen to it for i like David's vocals.
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face

Hits total: 2264 | This month: 3