Metal Storm logo
Noesis

10.08.2006 - 17:38
Drizzling Blur
Account deleted
www.noesismetal.com

NOESIS was officially formed with its complete lineup in March 2005 by Tom (guitarist) and Mike (drummer).
The band started in Chicago, Illinois, as a two member jam group. Back then, still nameless, the two piece band has gone through a search of other members to complete the formation.

After numerous tries, we've found Kamil (leads) as a perfect match, and our official name was established. Over time, Noesis has become a full lineup, after successfully finding two ther missing musicians Ramki (vocals) and Stan (bass).

Noesis is a mix of three nationalities, Polish, Russian and Indian.

We possess lots of cultural differences as well as musical influences; however, we do share the same love for metal and music in general.

All this helps us to create unique original sound in our music. Now all that is needed is the valuable support from all of you, our friends and our fans to help us leave a mark in the history that is soon to be inscribed !!!

Kindly download the tracks from the website and let us know how do u like it. Cheers.

I officially represent the band in India, i work as their manager for this region.
06.11.2006 - 03:34
Drizzling Blur
Account deleted
Noesis Debut album Excerpts Of Vidhya was officially released on Oct 29th !!!
The following songs from the album are now available to listen from our website www.noesismetal.com and through our myspace !!!

1. Abhimanyu
2. Adharma
3. Rehabilitation of Fallen Angels
4. Maja

You can check out the vids of our live shows in the "Shows" section. Do feel free to put in your comments in the guestbook !!!

www.noesismetal.com
www.myspace.com/noesismetal

Please listen and drop in a comment here.
23.02.2007 - 12:51
Lupas
Maximus
i have check this band. They are great. i will recomended this to my friend that use to listen this kind of metal .

----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy