Metal Storm logo
Pretty Maids - Part Ways With Bass Player, Replacement Announced

Original news, posted on 27.04.2010

Heavy metallers Pretty Maids have issued a short statement regarding the lineup change:

"Pretty Maids have parted company with bass player Kenn Jackson. Pretty Maids would like to thank Kenn for his 19 year long contribution and we wish him all the best of luck in the future. A replacement will be announced soon."

UPDATE (thanks to BudDa)

Pretty Maids has announced their new bass player, Hal Patino (King Diamond, Force Of Evil). Hal Patino has been a friend of the band since the eighties, and is familiar with the sound, style and history of the band, and was therefore a natural choice to take the spot as the new bass player.

Hal Patino will play his first gig with Pretty Maids on Saturday the 8th of May in Aalborg (DK). "We welcome Hal onboard, and hope you all will give him a good reception on the upcoming Pandemonium tour", added the band.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Pretty Maids
Posted: 06.05.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 39 users
28.04.2010 - 00:16
CHEF METALHEAD
KEEP IT METAL
Bass players are A dime a dozen....
----
Chef Metal Head
28.04.2010 - 12:10
Carloz

Well, it's sad, that such a great player, and singer as Morten Sandager went to play with Pretty Maids... It's just like a wedding band, compared to Mercenary, it lacks everything... With the bass player - well, bands do sometimes change their lineup...
29.04.2010 - 00:46
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Written by Carloz on 28.04.2010 at 12:10

Well, it's sad, that such a great player, and singer as Morten Sandager went to play with Pretty Maids... It's just like a wedding band, compared to Mercenary, it lacks everything... With the bass player - well, bands do sometimes change their lineup...

Are you kidding me? Pretty Maids are premiere fucking heavy metal. And I'm proud as fuck to call them my countrymen.
----
THRASH!!!
29.04.2010 - 11:13
Carloz

Written by DrunkenFuck on 29.04.2010 at 00:46

Are you kidding me? Pretty Maids are premiere fucking heavy metal. And I'm proud as fuck to call them my countrymen.

OOoooooh darling, don't you hurt me this way...

Just don't like them
06.05.2010 - 02:03
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Written by Carloz on 29.04.2010 at 11:13

Written by DrunkenFuck on 29.04.2010 at 00:46

OOoooooh darling, don't you hurt me this way...

Just don't like them

What a classic move to quote a ballad. Listen to Running Out, Yellow Rain or Sin-Decade and tell me it's not better than Mercenary. Though if you prefer modern metal in all it's production hungering glory and "boring-ness", I can see why you don't like PM.
----
THRASH!!!
08.05.2010 - 03:07
Metal Maiden
Megadead
Great band, I discovered them today thanks to my software construction teacher, and I have the chance of going to that very gig tomorrow...Definitely the greatest Danish band after King Diamond & Mercyful Fate...
09.05.2010 - 17:29
Empress

Well I like this band and have several of the Cd's in my collection. They new release is on my wish list to buy so this is good news to me.

Hits total: 2804 | This month: 5