Metal Storm logo
Hellfest - Running Order And Map Online

The running order for this year's Hellfest Open Air in Clisson, France has been posted online.

The PDF of the full running order can be downloaded here:

http://www.hellfest.fr/promo/news/running-order.pdf

The festival site plan has also been posted online, also in PDF format, downloadable from here:

http://www.hellfest.fr/promo/news/plan.pdf

Tickets are going fast. Make sure you have yours.

Source: hellfest.fr
Event: Hellfest Open Air 2010
Posted: 28.04.2010 by Baz Anderson

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 132 users
28.04.2010 - 16:17
Lucas
Mr. Noise
If anybody needs me, I'll be in one of the two tents.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
28.04.2010 - 16:25
Promonex
Cathemeral
Seven clashes on the first day. And Kiss, Bloodbath and John Garcia at the same time...
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
28.04.2010 - 16:31
Baz Anderson

A few clashes with bands that I would have liked to have seen/taken pictures of out of interest - but overall I think it's worked out as best as I could have hoped for.
28.04.2010 - 16:43
Promonex
Cathemeral
Not for me. Watain versus The Young Gods, Infectious Grooves versus Nachtmysium, Ihsahn versus BTBAM, Finntroll versus Secrets of the Moon, KMFDM versus Ghost Brigade, Necrophagist versus Negură Bunget, Crowbar versus Sigh. And that's only day 1. And day 3 sucks because each time someone of the Kyuss crew is on stage I also wanna be somewhere else. Garcia clashes with Kiss, Brant Bjork clashes with Exodus and Olivieri clashes with Devin Townsend
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
28.04.2010 - 16:48
Baz Anderson

I think I can consider myself fortunate then.
28.04.2010 - 17:18
arj

I loved the running order. Very few clashes for me. I was scared for a moment that I might miss something good
29.04.2010 - 00:27
wrathchild

Looks good, only a few clashes for me too, namely Airbourne/Atheist, Primal Fear/Decapitated, Katatonia/Saxon, Ihsahn/BTBAM (well, I would have gone to Ihsahn only if Promonex hadn't mentioned he'd like to see BTBAM, could be worth it).

I'm pleased to see the new map, looks like we'll have more room with the Extreme Market being moved as marked
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
29.04.2010 - 01:12
Darkside Momo
Retired
At first look the clashes are few and far between. And thankfully there's no more Nevermore and Candlemass at the same time!
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
29.04.2010 - 15:28
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Promonex on 28.04.2010 at 16:43

Not for me. Watain versus The Young Gods, Infectious Grooves versus Nachtmysium, Ihsahn versus BTBAM, Finntroll versus Secrets of the Moon, KMFDM versus Ghost Brigade, Necrophagist versus Negură Bunget, Crowbar versus Sigh. And that's only day 1. And day 3 sucks because each time someone of the Kyuss crew is on stage I also wanna be somewhere else. Garcia clashes with Kiss, Brant Bjork clashes with Exodus and Olivieri clashes with Devin Townsend

I haven't even dared to look at the playing times yet
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

30.04.2010 - 17:48
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Seems Bloodbath play 15 minutes longer on Rock Hard's own festival.

Edit: So Marcel, can I count on you watching the Kalisia show for me then?
----
01.05.2010 - 13:04
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by corrupt on 30.04.2010 at 17:48

Edit: So Marcel, can I count on you watching the Kalisia show for me then?

I'd rather choke on my own vomit than watch boring Kalisia
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Hits total: 5446 | This month: 4