Metal Storm logo
Korn - New Album Details Revealed

Original news, posted on 28.04.2010

Korn's 9th studio effort, Korn III - Remember Who You Are marks a return to form for the nu metal powerhouse. The album will be released at the end of June through Roadrunner Records.

The band has enlisted famed producer Ross Robinson, the man who helmed the boards on their first two albums. Guitarist James "Munky" Shaffer explains the dynamic: "Teaming up with Ross has brought that raw, emotional feeling back to the music. Ross is the only person in the world that's ever been able to draw us to that place. He reminds us why we're here, why these songs are important to our fans and why what we do as a band relates. He made us remember how our music saves lives, and he came into the picture at the perfect time. We had no record label and just wanted to make a great album. Ross stepped in at the right moment to hit the reset button."

Korn III - Remember Who You Are [cover art] tracklist:

01. Oildale (Leave Me Alone)
02. Pop A Pill
03. Fear Is A Place To Leave
04. Move On
05. Lead The Parade
06. Let The Guilt Go
07. The Past
08. Never Around
09. Are You Ready To Live?
10. Holding All These Lies

UPDATE (thanks to Yura.)

Cover art for the 9th studio effort of Korn has been revealed. Click here to check out the artwork for Korn III - Remember Who You Are.

Source: modlife.com
Band profile: Korn
Posted: 15.05.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 38 users
28.04.2010 - 20:56
Kennoth
Maybe these are just working titles. Anyway, looking forward to hear the album, though I must say, they should throw in few more songs.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
28.04.2010 - 23:16
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Don't know what to expect, the time to be excited with Korn has long gone.. : /

Still, Im gonna check this out.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
29.04.2010 - 00:21
Roro
Not that intersted, i'll wait for opinions b4 downloading
29.04.2010 - 22:32
NeilZ17
Written by Roro on 29.04.2010 at 00:21

Not that intersted, i'll wait for opinions b4 downloading

as if downloading requires any effort at all...
29.04.2010 - 22:50
Roro
Yeah i am too lazy for searching and downloading :p. so when i do, it'd better to be good
04.05.2010 - 17:53
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Kennoth on 28.04.2010 at 20:56

Maybe these are just working titles. Anyway, looking forward to hear the album, though I must say, they should throw in few more songs.

yea i think they should have 12 or 13 songs...
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
04.05.2010 - 20:37
Kennoth
Exactly. Their masterpiece Untouchables had 15 songs.
----
*insert something deep and profound*

Hits total: 1905 | This month: 5