Metal Storm logo
Gamma Ray - New DVD To Be Released Soon

Gamma Ray will be releasing their new DVD quite soon. They've also released some more details about it. It will have the humerous title of "Hell Yeah! The Awesome Foursome (and the Finnish keyboarder who didn't want to wear his Donald Duck costume) Live in Montreal." The DVD will feature footage from Gamma Ray's concert in Montreal, Canada. It will also contain some bonus features, a documentary, some video clips and more.

Here is a comment by Gamma Ray frontman Kai Hansen regarding the documentay part of the DVD: "The current lineup has been together for eight years, it was about time we filmed documentary of who the band is."

The DVD will be released in September, but an exact date hasn't been decided on yet. All the worldwide release dates will be announced soon.

Source: gamma-ray.com
Band profile: Gamma Ray
Posted: 11.08.2006 by Necromancer_S

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 1 user
11.08.2006 - 19:19
Baz Anderson

i was wondering why my news had been rejected..
ill mention in here as well then that the new Gamma Ray album is going to be 'Land Of The Free Part II'
12.08.2006 - 04:22
insanity.peppers

Written by Baz Anderson on 11.08.2006 at 19:19

ill mention in here as well then that the new Gamma Ray album is going to be 'Land Of The Free Part II'

Shit how did u know that? interesting indeed....
I wonder if this DVD title will last all the way to the end of poduction.
12.08.2006 - 10:54
Baz Anderson

haha, the DVD title is on the cover - so you'd think so

they put about the new album on their site a day after they put about the DVD
12.08.2006 - 13:54
AnarChrist

Written by Baz Anderson on 11.08.2006 at 19:19

wow this is very original,it for sure has no connection with something Helloween did last year
----
oh my fucking god, fucking dinosaurs
12.08.2006 - 14:09
Baz Anderson

haha, well the title of the album doesnt matter, i just hope the music is better that that on 'Majestic'
17.08.2006 - 12:07
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
The title is FUCKING WIERD... well, well, please leave inside jokes outside album titles? ^^

Hits total: 3575 | This month: 12