Metal Storm logo
Anathema - Audio Samples Of Entire New Album

Audio samples of all the tracks that are set to appear on We're Here Because We're Here, the forthcoming album from UK metallers Anathema, are available for streaming at this location.

We're Here Because We're Here will be released on May 31st via Kscope Records.

We're Here Because We're Here [cover art] tracklist:

Disc I
01. Thin Air
02. Summernight Horizon
03. Dreaming Light
04. Everything
05. Angels Walk Among Us [feat. Ville Valo]
06. Presence
07. A Simple Mistake
08. Get Off, Get Out
09. Universal
10. Hindsight

Disc II [DVD-A with 5.1 mix]
01. Thin Air
02. Summernight Horizon
03. Dreaming Light
04. Everything
05. Angels Walk Among Us [feat. Ville Valo]
06. Presence
07. A Simple Mistake
08. Get Off, Get Out
09. Universal
10. Hindsight

Source: amazon.co.uk
Band profile: Anathema
Posted: 05.05.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 39 users
05.05.2010 - 21:20
JÄY
Metal slave
Good ol' devolution
06.05.2010 - 05:06
the stranger
Nothing new or mind-blowing from the samples. So many years just for that? Hope the complete tracks sound much better.
06.05.2010 - 10:32
Slyfang
Anathema left the metal world behind long ago, why is it that the metal heads still think Anathema owe something to them?

i have no idea what you're expecting them to do, but it's clear that if you're disappointed then you don't understand at all what Anathema are doing. but at least listen to the album before you pass some idiotic judgement
08.05.2010 - 07:00
the stranger
Written by Slyfang on 06.05.2010 at 10:32

Anathema left the metal world behind long ago, why is it that the metal heads still think Anathema owe something to them?

i have no idea what you're expecting them to do, but it's clear that if you're disappointed then you don't understand at all what Anathema are doing. but at least listen to the album before you pass some idiotic judgement

My idiotic judgement as you like to call is just the impression that I get when I hear the samples. The samples sound like what they have been doing on the lastest albums. Not that it is bad, it's great material, hell, Judgement is my favourite album of all time. The problem is that they have already done it, so after releasing many albums that are not the same, why would they take so many years creating something and not coming up with a new way of expressing the same feelings that have been on all their albums? As I said(and you misunderstood) I hope the samples are just but a bad example of what the new album has to offer.
08.05.2010 - 15:16
Slyfang
Written by the stranger on 08.05.2010 at 07:00

My idiotic judgement as you like to call is just the impression that I get when I hear the samples. The samples sound like what they have been doing on the lastest albums. Not that it is bad, it's great material, hell, Judgement is my favourite album of all time. The problem is that they have already done it, so after releasing many albums that are not the same, why would they take so many years creating something and not coming up with a new way of expressing the same feelings that have been on all their albums? As I said(and you misunderstood) I hope the samples are just but a bad example of what the new album has to offer.

ah ok i did misunderstand, but there's no point in making assumptions based on brief from the first 10 seconds of each song. also, fyi, they're not expressing the same feelings on this album, this one is emotionally very different
08.05.2010 - 17:58
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I have no doubts whatsoever that the new Anathema album will please me.

And the way I know that is because I know Anathema and what they make me feel.

It's gona be good.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.05.2010 - 20:13
Roro
The album is leaked.... the album is leaked
09.05.2010 - 00:10
the stranger
Written by Slyfang on 08.05.2010 at 15:16

Written by the stranger on 08.05.2010 at 07:00

ah ok i did misunderstand, but there's no point in making assumptions based on brief from the first 10 seconds of each song. also, fyi, they're not expressing the same feelings on this album, this one is emotionally very different

Again, as I said, that's the impression I get from the samples. I don't think the album will sound like that. Obviously, the complete songs are gonna give me a much and better impression of what they have to offer now.

Hits total: 2384 | This month: 4