Metal Storm logo
Blood Red Throne - Band Update

Official press release

Norwegian death metal tyrants Blood Red Throne have posted an update regarding the band's current activities and line-up.

Guitarist Daniel "Død" Olaisen comments: "Cheers everybody. Some of you have noticed that Tchort has been away for a while and still are due to work and family commitments. Meanwhile, we've recruited Ivan Gujic from Neongod [MySpace] as his replacement for our upcoming live shows this year!

Also, Anders decided to leave the band in February and after several auditions we're proud to announce the young, but very talented Emil Wiksten from Sweden as our new killer drummer. Check out one of his videos here.

I've also written 3 new tracks for our upcoming album and this time we'll get back to the Altered Genesis style with fast and brutal shit and of course some groove as well!"

Source: earachenews.blogspot.com
Band profile: Blood Red Throne
Posted: 06.05.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 52 users
06.05.2010 - 01:15
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I'm not sure if Tchort is into the music as much anymore; he seems content doing his own thing. Green Carnation and Blood Red Throne are some of my favorite bands, but his disinterest could potentially lead to Blood Red Throne changing stylistically or Green Carnation dissolving completely.

In any case, their new drummer sounds like he'll fit in perfectly. I look forward to hearing their new material.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
06.05.2010 - 05:34
kalmahot

YEEAAAHH!!! m/>.<m/

Hits total: 2974 | This month: 1