Metal Storm logo
W:O:A 2007 - Blind Guardian, Therion, Saxon, Stratovarius And More Confirmed

Blind Guardian, Saxon, Stratovarius, Grave Digger, Therion, Samael and Schandmaul have been confirmed for next year's installment of the Wacken Open Air festival, set to take place August 2-4, 2007 in Wacken, Germany. Also scheduled to perform at the festival is the reunited Norwegian black metal band Immortal, who will make its only German appearance at Wacken.

The organizers of the festival also extended their thanks to "the fans for making Wacken 2006 the success that it was that caused Wacken to sell out for the first time ever!"

Source: myspace.com
Posted: 11.08.2006 by Necromancer_S

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 3 users
11.08.2006 - 19:31
Basso
Account deleted
Oh holy fuck so awesome! I am going to Wacken again next year, no doubt!
11.08.2006 - 21:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Yeah saxon will ply in Riga too and hope Grave Digger and Blind Guardian comes to this god forgoten land in metal map
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.08.2006 - 21:58
noks
Account deleted
Hah, this is going to be fecking awesome!

BLIND GUARDIAN and Immortal! Fuck yes! It was good this year. Next year WILL be better. I'm sure!

And Therion, and Saxon! And Grave Digger! And and and!
12.08.2006 - 15:02
SteTech

I'm most definitely off next year!
14.08.2006 - 16:59
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
OMG, this lineup already beats this years Wacken that i saw, even though that was amazing.

Blind Guardian, Therion, Stratovarius and Immortal
thats like 4 of my top 20 bands, not to mention i also like Grave Digger and Saxon. I dont think i can afford to come over just for Wacken again though....
15.08.2006 - 19:21
konkere

lol, power power and power. hope immortal'd be not the only band to delute that power mess with some real music
05.04.2007 - 00:23
UpTheIrons666

BAH! The word power is all you need to hear to know that it will be good! The added bonus of Saxon and Immortal is the icing on the cake.
29.06.2007 - 21:16
Arcaliz666
Account deleted
BLIND GUARDIAN and STRATOVARIUS !!!!
Will Be "BRUTAL" !!!!

Hits total: 4090 | This month: 15