Metal Storm logo
Human Fortress - Part Ways With Singer

German power metallers Human Fortress have parted ways with singer Jioti Parcharidis (who already left the band a couple of years ago). A band update reads as follows:

"Unfortunately Jioti Parcharidis has quit his membership in Human Fortress. He has serious health problems, so it's not possible for him to sing any longer for Human Fortress or any other band. For those who have read it in the press the last days, it is now confirmed. His health has first priority and Human Fortress wishes him all the best to get well again.

We keep him in our memory as the former voice of Human Fortress who created something very special with us and it was a great pleasure for us all to work with him and produce the albums Lord Of Earth And Heavens Heir and Defenders Of The Crown.

In the meantime, we continue our work on a new album. Already ten tracks are finished in the old Human Fortress style with epic and folk parts you will remember from prior releases. Another two tracks are composed and are now waiting to be recorded. It's time for a new part in the history of Human Fortress. We are searching for a new voice now!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Human Fortress
Posted: 06.05.2010 by Fastolphbolger

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 52 users
06.05.2010 - 18:55
MetalAlex

It's a tragedy, i like his voice so much
06.05.2010 - 22:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
One more greek is gone
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.05.2010 - 01:23
Symmachus

The reason for Jioti Parcharidis leaving the band seem pretty unfortunate. So that means he can't sing for any band at all. Shoot. Whatever is ailing him is sad. I hope their next vocalist does well.

Hits total: 3149 | This month: 4