07. Change Of A Broken Heart
08. Comin' Along
09. Soldiers Unite
10. One Way Or The Other
11. Live It
12. What A World
13. Model Citizen
14. Vision Of Perfection

Has it come to the point where being derivative just isn't enough anymore? We actually need to start reliving stuff that was forgettable for a reason?! Surprisingly, someone actually remembered this album exists, and even more surprising is the fact that whoever dug this fluffy attempt at heavy metal up managed to convince enough people it was a release worth investing in.

There's really nothing to say about this album whatsoever, everything from the production to the vocals along with the painfully predictable guitars is such soft, fluffy crap I have a hard enough time calling rock, let alone metal. Seriously, it makes Stryper look like Cannibal Corpse. The overall sound is Dokken's weakest moments compiled into one package.

It's the stereotypical Christian rock album! You know when ignorant 15-year-old black metal fans automatically discard anything with a positive attitude towards religion like a rotten piece of fish? This is what they're making fun of! I'm trying to find any conceivable value for this album but I can't...Maybe playing it every once in a while will make your mother feel a little less worried about that Venom t-shirt you wear that so offends her.

Now, when most people hear about an album this bad, they automatically think "Oh, I gotta hear this!" This isn't that type of crap. As far as I'm concerned there's two types of shitty albums: 1) The interesting shitty, the ones you can laugh at and draw up comparisons with cartoon characters. These types can usually be enjoyed by a small percentage of the population that aren't firing on all canisters. 2) The type that are just so unbelievably boring your mind blanks out any memory of having ever listened to it. Legacy's self-titled falls under the latter category, don't waste your time on this one.

In the Christian spirit of things, I have decided to close by sharing a prayer with you all:

Dear Lord,
If I should die before I wake
I pray that all my crappy re-releases will break
So nobody else has to listen to them
Amen

I'm not even going to bother rating this one. Goodnight, there will be no encores.

Written on 07.05.2010 by Former EIC. Now just a reviewer guy.

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 100 users
07.05.2010 - 12:14
BudDa

Haha. My mom loves my Venom t-shirt so am not going to be playing this soon to change her mind..
I enjoyed your review, btw..
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
07.05.2010 - 13:38
Got Mayhem?

So um....I'm gonna go listen to this now. Sorry, but you know how that darn reverse psychology messes with us.
----
07.05.2010 - 16:07
madmetalprof

Gotta say, reviews like that do indeed trigger morbid curiosity, sort of like that car accident on the freeway you can't help but gawk at. Truly, truly horrific.
07.05.2010 - 20:44
patrickmetal12

What a nice way to end the review. powerful shizz
26.06.2012 - 10:13
SoniaRavenHair

Written by madmetalprof on 07.05.2010 at 16:07

Gotta say, reviews like that do indeed trigger morbid curiosity, sort of like that car accident on the freeway you can't help but gawk at. Truly, truly horrific.

LOL!
----
SoniaRavenHair

Hits total: 4252 | This month: 3