Metal Storm logo
Accept - New Video Online, Live Show With AC/DC

Accept is proud to announce the world premiere of their new music video "Teutonic Terror" from their forthcoming album Blood Of The Nations.

The video shot in March, directed by Dave Blass of Grid41.com promises to be the "Most Metal" Accept video ever. Asked about the "story, or theme" behind the video, the director said: "We had all of these cool ideas for stories about a post apocalyptic world, hot girls in Mad Max gear and cool visuals and the more we worked it the more we kept coming back to the basics... this is Accept, not Mötley Crüe, there are people all over the world that have waited years to see this band again, and every second that we cut away to some story that is really just filler anyway, we are missing what is really important. People want to see Wolf Hoffmann shredding his flying V, they want to see new singer Mark Tornillo singing a new Accept song, and they want to see the band ripping into the new track. So I said screw the story, get me some fire, get me some tanks and lets rock it."

The clip can be watched at this location. The band will release their first studio album in almost 15 years in September 2010 through Nuclear Blast.

In other news, Accept is going to hit the stage together with AC/DC at their show in Hannover on 25 May. The show will take place at the Messe Halle in Hannover, with nearly 70.000 fans.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Accept
Posted: 11.05.2010 by Yura.

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 21 users
11.05.2010 - 18:02
BudDa

Oh, fucking yeah!!! I love this song, the vid too. The fucking bass!! Oh, mehn!!

*chants* Herman Frank, Herman Frank, Herman Frank
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
12.05.2010 - 13:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Awesome song awesome , lil like udo's voice, but aweosme i love it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.05.2010 - 14:27
NortheRnmost

Pure awesomeness! Tornillo sounds like a mixture of Eric Adams and Brian Johnson or even Blaze Bayley. Hoffmann's sound instantly recognizeable after 20 years, and Baltes has the best bass sound ever! Herman Frank is cool too, have been listening to Victory a lot lately

Hits total: 2605 | This month: 2