Metal Storm logo
Stephen Lynch

12.08.2006 - 17:36
Stigmatized
So does anyone else here know this guy? He's a stand-up comedian/songwriter. He writes songs on various subjects, which always turn very funny. He's released three albums which are "A Little Bit Special, Superhero and The Craig Machine. Each are good in their own way, though The Craig Machine has a little Darker humor. I'm curious to see if he has anymore fans on here..
24.08.2006 - 01:01
Stigmatized
Nobody?
08.09.2008 - 07:50
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I KNOW HIM! hes HELLA funny. one of the few musical comedy acts out there i know of/can stand. well palyed.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
01.07.2009 - 18:50
cmusiclives
Account deleted
Amazing...performed at my school, super funny, really developed a niche in comedy
09.08.2009 - 13:01
Destryphior
I saw him live in Helsinki a couple of years ago. Really like his grim and dark humor. What can I say, he's a live artist, his show was absolutely crazy. I can't remember when I've laughed that much. I really fancy his "Gay" and "Superhero" tracks. Great music to memorise and sing at a more or less suitable situation.

EDIT: Corrected track names
15.08.2009 - 22:51
Skøllgrim
Northern
Absolutely agreed, this guy is funny as hell, humour is top notch as well as he is a really good singer.
There is a new record out this year "3 Balloons" a kind of new direction, with more focus on the music, more instruments and so on, anyway... Check it out