Metal Storm logo
Ian Parry

13.08.2006 - 11:30
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
I'm curious as to how many people have heard of this glorious singer.He is perhaps my favorite singer of all time,and I can't get enough of the sheer power of his voice.Whether it be with Vengeance (with Arjen Lucassen),Elegy,Consortium Project,or his solo outfit under his name.Let me know what you think about him.
02.10.2006 - 11:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@MaidenVarius - i know name, maybe I had seen them in Holandts tV, but I can not inagine what thay play, I saw this tread long ago, but I still hawnt find samples, maybe you know where can I get them?
How much simmilarity tghay had whit Ayreon?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.06.2007 - 02:21
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 02.10.2006 at 11:16

@MaidenVarius - i know name, maybe I had seen them in Holandts tV, but I can not inagine what thay play, I saw this tread long ago, but I still hawnt find samples, maybe you know where can I get them?
How much simmilarity tghay had whit Ayreon?

Well he did sing with Ayreon, but your best bet to find anything is either his Consortium Project or with Elegy. They will most likely be on any major online cd stores you can think of. Downloading them is almost impossible however, as I have never found anything....
12.07.2007 - 01:45
Arcaliz666
Account deleted
Ian Parry.... the vocalist of Elegy, their project show a Progressive Metal. I like Consortium Project Pt.I, I think that it's their best work.
12.07.2007 - 02:04
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I've never heard of the dude but I'm sure I've heard him...
14.07.2007 - 11:49
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 12.07.2007 at 02:04

I've never heard of the dude but I'm sure I've heard him...

If you listened to Ayreon's Final Experiment, and Univeral Migrator Pt. 2 then you have indeed heard him. On the Final Experiment he sings on Ye Courtyard Minstrel Boy and Computer Reign (Game Over). On the Universal Migrator Pt. 2 he sings The New Migrator. He has such a powerful and amazing voice. One of my favorite vocalists!