Metal Storm logo
Reminder: Fear Factory Live Webcast Tonight

TheRaveLive.com presents a free live webcast from Fear Factory on Saturday, May 29th. The free live broadcast will begin at 8:30pm ET / 7:30pm CT / 5:30pm PT / 12:30am GMT, and is scheduled to also include sets from Prong, Silent Civilian, and Thy Will Be Done as part of the Fear Campaign Tour.

There will be a re-broadcast on Saturday, June 5 at 7:00pm ET / 4:00pm PT / 11:00pm GMT.

The live webcast will feature up to seven camera angles and near-CD-quality sound via the website http://www.theravelive.com, which has streamed many live concerts, including bands like Shinedown, Underoath, Cannibal Corpse, Rusted Root, Nonpoint, and more.

TheRaveLive.com is a service of TheRave.com, the official website of The Rave/Eagles Club in Milwaukee, WI USA. The Rave/Eagles Club is a 180,000 square foot entertainment complex with six concert halls in one building, four of which are wired for simultanteous live broadcasts with anywhere from three to eight camera angles. Over 2000 bands performed at The Rave/Eagles Club in 2009.

To access the free live stream:

• Point your web browswer to this link
  • If you're not already a member, click on the "Free Signup" button at the upper right of the page
  • Choose the "Fan" option and fill out the information
  • Sign in on May 29th and click on the "Fear Factory Live Webcast" icon, and you're all set

Source: theravelive.com
Band profile: Fear Factory
Event: Fear Campaign Tour II
Posted: 29.05.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 96 users
20.05.2010 - 15:55
Fane

Either the "near-cd-quality" is 192kbps or the server goes down in the middle of the broadcast =P

Cool idea tho. Guess I could check it.
----
Coffee for power
Music for creativity
Sarcasm for fun
20.05.2010 - 17:33
seafood

Laughed at the "near cd quality". Last time I watched the concert they streamed, there was some unknown chainsaw-like sound, fading in and out every 3 seconds, making the concert quite hard to listen to. But I still like the idea of free streaming, will give them one more chance.
29.05.2010 - 14:16
Legendary

I'd rather wait less than a month and see them live at Graspop
----
And I like the way your lips turned legendary.
And I like the way the sun will come to light.
31.05.2010 - 00:05
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I stayed up into the small hours to watch this last night, and it was pretty good! The sound quality wasnt bad, and the band played very well. It sucks that Dino's ego wont allow him to play any songs that were written when he wasnt in the band. but it was a very good setlist packed with classics. If not many surprises!

This was the setlist:

1. Mechanize
2. Shock
3. Edgecrusher
4. Smasher/Devourer
5. Acres Of Skin
6. Linchpin
7. Powershifter
8. Fear Campaign
9. Demanufacture
10. Self Bias Resistor
11. Martyr
12. Descent
13. Final Exit

Encore:

14. Zero Signal
15. H-K (Hunter - Killer)
16. Replica
31.05.2010 - 00:08
Baz Anderson

Looks fantastic. Can't wait to see them wherever I am seeing them this year.
31.05.2010 - 14:24
Angelic Storm
Melodious
It was fantastic! Very strong set, I thought. "Smasher/Devourer" and ''Acres Of Skin" are two of my faves, but they're not setlist staples, so I loved it when those 2 got played. "Zero Signal" is my fave Fear Factory song, and its always awesome to hear it. It is a staple, so I was expecting it, but not so late in the set! For a moment, I actually wasnt sure they were going to play it. lol Maybe they could have done another 1 or 2 from the first album, but it was a good setlist, and if they played those exact songs the next time I saw them live, I wouldnt complain. xD

Another thing I noticed, and that really surprised me, was the band did suffer slightly with not having Raymond Herrera behind the drums. Gene Hoglan is an awesome drummer, but he couldnt quite replicate that merciless, machine like drumming that Ray did, and it was noticeable. The drums sounded looser, a bit more natural, which I guess in some ways is a good thing. But the difference in the drum style and sound was definitely noticeable.
31.05.2010 - 15:40
Baz Anderson

Interesting. Well I might be seeing them three times this year, so I'll be critical of it if I catch him out.

Hits total: 3507 | This month: 4