Metal Storm logo
Help! I need some good distorsion under 90-100 e

Original post

Posted by Stalker, 13.08.2006 - 14:18
Hi there. So, here's the deal: I need some really heavy distorsion pedal, like, for thrash, or even tech. death,
yet clean enough. And it would be good if its under 100 euros. Thanx.
18.07.2007 - 16:00
Meuterei
Account deleted
I'm using a boss MD-2 and it's doing a pretty decent job. But then again I also run through a bunch of other crap as well, so I might not be the best person to ask.
10.12.2007 - 20:07
Smurfophagist

Want something cheap, simple but yet effective? Hmmm, something thrashy... Try Nano Pocket Metal Muff Pedal. Even though I heard it's not good for extreme death metal. But it works for me...
----
Having a signature is an absolute must.
10.12.2007 - 20:53
Too many fail.

save money and buy a decent engl or something, you just cant get decent tones out of little amps no matter what pedal you have.
----
Here is my actual theory beyond the huge, hilarious jokes I have: If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here, that's very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it.
- Bill Hicks
06.07.2008 - 04:00
MortalTheory
Account deleted
boss metal-core or metal-zone
23.07.2008 - 09:07
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
the metal zone pedal destroys. hella good pedal, what a metal pedal should sound like.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.