Metal Storm logo
Ved Buens Ende

26.05.2010 - 05:51
spirit_inblack
harshhead
I'm totally surprised at there being no topic for this cornerstone band, with their only album as worshiped as it is, and all of the amazing projects that came from the illustrious minds behind this band, most notably Dodheimsgard, Virus, Aura Noir, and Code.

"Written In Waters" is one of my favorite albums personally, and it gets better with every listen. For 1995, this album blows me away for being so very ahead of its time. The music is black metal, but not in the way of Darkthrone, Burzum, Mayhem, and other BM bands from Norway during that time period. The band opted for a highly progressive formula instead with jazzy, mid-paced song structures, and based upon very complex bass lines. There's a number of influences that are evident in the music, but I'm certain that no avantgarde metal band has ever captivated me the same as VBE. If you want something that is totally weird, I'd say this might just be the album for you.
26.05.2010 - 10:26
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I'm a big fan of Code and Virus but I never properly listened to VBE, something I should do considering the respect they've earned.
26.05.2010 - 13:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
When I listen it long agi it sounds weird for me, same it sounds now, but I can listen it if I do something not seriuss
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing