Metal Storm logo
Kylesa - Ready To Enter The Studio

Between extensive tours of Europe, Kylesa will enter the studio on May 31st to begin recording the follow-up to the critically-acclaimed album Static Tensions. The new album is the band's debut for the band's new label Season of Mist Records.

The sessions will take place over the month of June at the legendary Jam Room in Columbia, SC with Phillip Cope (Baroness, Withered) at the helm as producer. The band is very excited about the new material, with writing ongoing since January of this year.

After the completion of the recording the band will return to Europe supporting Converge through August, with US touring plans to be announced shortly.

Source: puregrainaudio.com
Band profile: Kylesa
Posted: 28.05.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 34 users
28.05.2010 - 10:01
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
admin
So on one hand we have RJD dying, along with a fistful of other musicians, Isis and Buried Inside calling it quits.

life sucks.

then we have Mar de Grises and Kylesa getting the fuck back to work.

life carries on.

at least there was some good news this month.

(amusingly, was listening to "almost lost" off Static Tensions about the time Thryce posted this.)
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
29.05.2010 - 01:30
Symmachus
Good news. I was listening to this band recently, and they're great. I hope they have good fortune while doing this.
29.05.2010 - 01:34
Elio
Red Nightmare
Ok guys, keep on doing a good job.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.

Hits total: 2004 | This month: 3